• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favourite Organisation XIII Member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
I couldn't find a thread for this so forgive me if there is, but who's your favourite Organization 13 member, seeing as I can only do a Poll with 10 answers I'll just update this below for when each person posts :) so:

Xemnas: I
Xigbar:
Xaldin:
Vexen:
Lexaeus:
Zexion:
Saix:
Axel:
Demyx:
Luxord:
Marluxia:
Larxene: II
Roxas:
Xion:

And I'm going for Larxene, her ruthlessness and complete lack of any form of affection or humanity was somewhat refreshing for me compared to the other members who either tried to act as through they had a heart or acted stone cold and emotionless. I just loved her badassness ^_^ If I had to pick another, strangely I'd say Demyx, I just find it hilarious that he's counted as a villain when he was a real pansy (well the way he acted he was, in battle he was frustrating as hell.)

So what about you lot?

Last edited:

theirlosthearts

Awards
Xion, no, Axel, no, Roxas, no. . . Wow, this is tough. I'm going to have to think about this one. But second (or fourth?) to RAX, would be Luxord. He was actually nice to Roxas, and I like his mentality about life. His somebody would definitely be someone I would like to see used, but that's probably never gonna happen. Just give me a little time to decide. . .ARGH, this is tough! D=<

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
I really want to meet Demyx's, Luxord's, Marluxia's and Larxene's human form, I wonder what they're like. Imagine if like Demyx is a washed out band member, Luxord is a man with a gambling habit and is dirt poor, Marluxia is a drag queen and Larxene is like a Queen Bee type girl. I'd laugh so much.

State

Awards
My favorite Organization XIII is Xemnas, the Superior of the Inbetween. I've always taken a like to a videogame's antagonist because of his appearance, personality, and/or voice. In terms of these three things, I approve Xemnas because I like his appearance (tanned skin, silver, spiky hair, yellow/amber eyes, pointy nose and black/b&w cloak). His personality, even though he shows no emotions, is another thing I like about him. Mixed with his excellent voice-acting, it's like he yearns to show emotions.

This is why I like Xemnas~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back