• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Favourite Moment in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

sotos1995

Awards
when sora and roxas fight at serenity station(i think) and after the fight that roxas says to sora "you make a good other"

Attemisc

Awards
Mine is when Sora and Kairi and reunited in TWTNW :)36:)
You mean the moment just before Sora forgets Kairi's even there and proceeds to cry like a little girl over big strong Riku? Yeah, that's my favorite part too.
*stabs Kairi in the spleen*

xx kairi xx

Awards
when sora finds out roxas is his nobody. its so sad :(..yet my favourite part xD

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Awards
Goofy got hit by that rock I actually cracked up, and if he had died would have made it funnier.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Awards
Roxas gets absorbed by Sora.

It's sad, but that makes it awesome.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Awards
Gotta say my favorite moments were when Axel fought Roxas. Secondly, when Roxas fought Sora.