• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favourite Lines in 358/2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IXAL

really good thread!

this game has a lot of solid lines that I really enjoyed! Axels' lines were the best in my view

I liked those two the most

"But how do you know that? Everybody thinks they're right"------> I really liked the tone and the way Axel said this line

"You two...think you can do whatever you want...Well, I'm sick of it"------> Axels' tone here was brilliant!! he was really pissed of and the way he said the line..wow!

"Go on, you just keep running, but I'll always be there to bring you back" ------> this too was a very good line

the whole scene outside the mantion was brilliant!

sassysis10

"You are both my best friends. Never forget that's the truth." - Xion

"No! Xion who will I have ice-cream with?" - Roxas

So sad, but I love those lines.

deep_but_stupid

If in doubt, give it a good whack - xion

Roxas that's a stick -xion

why do you look at me like i just drowned your goldfish-xigbar

-we're nobodies
-thatds not very nice

and the whole ice cream thing, yeah it was random but was i the only person who understood that line?

Jakek9

"Riku, I think you know what needs to be done" - DIZ
"..... Right." - Riku

"GO ON! You just keep running! But I'll always be there TO BRING YOU BACK!" - Axel

^^ Favorite line in the whole game

"Come on Sora, I tohught you were better than that" -Riku
"GET REAL, look who's winning!" -Roxas
"So it's true, you really are his nobody." -Riku
"I don't know what your talking about! I AM ME" -Roxas

inverse K-blade7

almost everything axel luxord and xigbar said. all axel's have been mentioned. i don't actually remember any luxord quotes, but i love how he was portrayed.

Roxas- Xigbar, you could've told me that ice heartless wasn't our target.
Xigbar- But because i didn't, you learned a valuable life lesson. And for the record, i did tell you to keep your head on straight.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
(just jumping right in here)

(axel and roxas talking)

R- Really?!

A- No I made it all up, go back to bed.

R - *lowers head*

A - Yes I mean it! Go get ready, will ya?!
__

I literally burst out laughing.

Last edited:

elveina

(just jumping right in here)

(axel and roxas talking)

R- Really?!

A- No I made it all up, go back to bed.

R - *lowers head*

A - Yes I mean it! Go get ready, will ya?!
__

I literally burst out laughing.

I forgot about that part! I totally cracked up at that too. Roxas is so cute when he's dumb. xD

I also liked that scene when Roxas is wondering/complaining about why he can't remember any of his previous life and Axel says: "Man, whatever. You have trouble remembering things from five seconds ago." And Axel calling Roxas a zombie was pretty amusing too. "Heh. Not sure I want a blindfolded zombie on the loose." Those two are so amusing together.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
I forgot about that part! I totally cracked up at that too. Roxas is so cute when he's dumb. xD

I also liked that scene when Roxas is wondering/complaining about why he can't remember any of his previous life and Axel says: "Man, whatever. You have trouble remembering things from five seconds ago." And Axel calling Roxas a zombie was pretty amusing too. "Heh. Not sure I want a blindfolded zombie on the loose." Those two are so amusing together.
ZOMBIE?! It's going to eat me alive! lmao.

i also like vexen's quote "little steps for little minds" dang he's cold!! (something along those lines)

And i liked how in the beginning, we did our limit break mission with Lexaous (something like that) he smacked roxas... and he barely talked.

I'm going to have to play this game again... hehe.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
Since Days was easily one of my favorite games I had a lot of favorite lines. But I'll spare you all the large post and just put up my five favorite. :36:

The whole scene involving Axel facing off with Xion near the end of the game. Seriously, I would gladly replay the game over again just so I would get the build up and watch that scene all over. Quinton Flynn's preformace during this scene was amazing and really made me feel for Axel. During the "But I'll always be there to bring you BACK!" made me stare at my DS...and made me forget that I was playing a game for a moment...it felt so real. But meh.

Was also a fan of the times Xigbar said to Roxas "I care about your future, Roxas." It made me squee out of pure fangirl happiness each time he did that.

The converations with Roxas and Axel were nothing short of gold, the one you posted above Lord Marluxia, was a great scene...I also enjoyed this one.

R: "What are you gonna do, Axel?"
A: "Me? Sleep. And once I'm done with that, roll over and sleep some more."
R: "Don't you spend enough time in bed?"
A: "Heh! You kidding? I'd nap six times a day if they'd let me!"

The whole vacation scene was so epicly silly. Little Roxas...so confused. :36:

Also the verious times that Demyx teamed up with Roxas was cool. Espcially since he hardly did anything. "What? Didn't you hear me in the crowds cheering you on? Give me a R! Give me a O!" :p

Seriously. This game had some of the best lines ever. <3

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
My other favorite line was when Saix was talking to Axel. He says to Axel, "Which would you rather suffer the lost of? Some make-believe friendship or a real one?"

Bazia

Mine would have to be at the end basically when Roxas and Riku fight

Riku: Why? Why do you have the keyblade? (It's something like that)

Roxas: Shut up!

The way he says it just cracks me up every time :p

JakandRatchet79

The whole scene involving Axel facing off with Xion near the end of the game. Seriously, I would gladly replay the game over again just so I would get the build up and watch that scene all over. Quinton Flynn's preformace during this scene was amazing and really made me feel for Axel. During the "But I'll always be there to bring you BACK!" made me stare at my DS...and made me forget that I was playing a game for a moment...it felt so real. But meh.
THIS. Flynn was awesome in this scene. I especially love when he says, "But how do you know that? Everybody thinks they're right." and, "You both...think you can do whatever you want. Well I'm sick of it."

Also, no matter how sad Xion's death was, I have to laugh every time I hear Roxas say, "Who else will I have ice cream with?" LOL Really, Roxas? Out of all the things to say?

dwaynep

Mine would have to be at the end basically when Roxas and Riku fight

Riku: Why? Why do you have the keyblade? (It's something like that)

Roxas: Shut up!

The way he says it just cracks me up every time :p

my favorite quote too aha lool lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back