• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favourite KH Theme?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which KH Theme do you like better

• Simple And Clean

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Sanctuary

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • They both rock!

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • They both suck!

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks

gone
1. Passion
2. Sanctuary
3. Simple and Clean (remix)
4. Simple and Clean

I like all of the songs but Passion and Sanctuary are much better.

Sharikka

Both Passion and Simple and Clean are amazing. I like the Japanese of the songs better though ^^

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
I love both of them. Passion is great and Hikari (Simple and Clean) rocks as well! (I get to see Utada in concert! Hopefully she'll sing one of them!)

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
I love both of them. Passion is great and Hikari (Simple and Clean) rocks as well! (I get to see Utada in concert! Hopefully she'll sing one of them!)

Heh, me too! I can't wait seeing her, if she sings hikari/simple and clean/passion/sanctuary I'm gonna bawl like a little baby.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Simple and Clean was one of my favorites. Don't get me wrong, I love Sanctuary but, Simple and Clean is more peaceful and meaningful. Especially if its the music box version.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I like Simple and clean the most too...it seemed to reflect my life a bit more and that's why I liked it more

Sharikka

Lucky! I wanna see Utada Hikaru in concert... *jealousy* :31:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back