• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favourite Keyblade/s

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Yoyo

hey

just wandering about keyblades and i figured id like to know your favourite keyblades or combinations.
also if youve got any new ideas for what yuo want a keyblade to look like and the best person to have it.

this is what i mean

my favourite actual keybalde is way to dawn

my favourite keychain is either starseeker, oblivion or oathkeeper.

i think it would be really cool if one day you could have riku in final form with the starseeker and his keyblades true form the way to the dawn.

also if i could make a keyblade it would be a mix between the starseeker, the oathkeeper and the dark soldier's keyblade.

ps.

can somebody tell me if the starseekers soras second keyblades true form.
that is if sora has an actusl other keyblade beside beside the kingdom key.
because i heard somewhere that dual wielding means splitting your keyblade in half

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Oh lords, another one of those?

Oathkeeper.
Oblivion.
KH2 Ultima Weapon.

The notion about Duel Wielding right now is that it's either the Keyblade splitting into two, or due to special circumstances you half get another one from someone/something inside you.
Riku managed to get the Gayblade when he had Xehanort's Heartless inside him.
Sora had Roxas, and arguably Ven (which let Roxas Duel wield in the first place)

Captain Yoyo

sorry if this has been done before im new

i seached "fav keyblade" in the search bar and it just came up with like 20 "whats your fav character?" ers
so im sorry about this

but wouldn't it be cool if in a future game if you could play as riku and sora and riku could use drive forms?

u gotta admit that would be cool

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If the thread-merging feature was ever introduced, I scare myself to think how big that thread would be, with all of these put into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back