• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

favourite cut scene in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lefolane

I fave cutscene is when Riku took off his blindfold and told everyone his problem.. his embarrasment "How can I face anyone?" and then he realized he is not alone.

Ryuki90

Hmnnn....the end of Pooh's book [on the hill or smth] when Sora said that he's in Pooh's heart and all of them in his too. I know Pooh's world is childish, but I like the soft meaning that the story carries:95:

Also, when sora and the gangs stick out their tounges after fighting the Cerberus :lol:

Apollo

Silver Member
I loved just about every scene in Twilight Town. I loved Twilight Town over all. It is just so nice, pretty,and has nice BGM.

dearlybeloved19

this is from kh1 but i like the scene when donald uses blizzard to turn off the fire from hades head
HAHA he is bald!
for re:com not sure yet

for kh2 when he gets punched in mulan's world and when donald gets surprised at a talking clock and starts touching clogsworth from beauty and the beast

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Hmmmmmm, I would have to say everything that happeme in the middle of the game at Hollow Bastion (1000 heartless, everyone fighting, etc.), Roxas vs. Sora, Cloud vs. Sephiroth, when Demyx does his weird "OOH, OOOH, OOOOH!" thing and flails his arms around liek a weirdo XD, when Suron tells off Hades XD.....and a lot of others too ^^ most of them have been said already

Paupu911

My most favorite is when Sora's puning Xemnas with 2 keyblades in the last battle.

I also really like the one where Axel dies, so sad. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back