• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favourite Boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
yeah it would
but i seen a roxas riku battle before
i set a link here
look for it
[ and no it isnt the cutscences]

do you mean a hacked fight ?

I've seen a Sora vs. Riku&Roxas Fight on youtube by smartguy.

kei_nagase

sephiroth would happen to be my most favorite boss in any game that I played. He owned. Especially with that fact I had such a hard time defeating him. Awkwardly, I never seemed to have that problem in any other game I've played before.

funnymanhaha1000

My favorite boss is the second fight with Axel. Roxas is awesome with his dual-wield and i love Axel (im a pyro). My second favorite is Riku/Ansem from KH. My third is a tie between Ansem in his second fight Ansem/Heartless thingy vs. Sora on destiny island, and SEPHIROTH

MissDisney

I loved 2nd Axel, Saix, Demyx was fun (except that bloody 10 forms in 10 seconds thing!)...erm...final Xemnas, yeah, and I had a lot of fun fighting Xigbar as well. Annnnnnnnd...Twilight Thorn! A bit.

Byakuya

I'd have to say the part in which Roxas was able to use two Keyblades and fought Axel. It was pretty freaking sweet. Saix was fun as well. I can't wait to go pwn him again as Roxas with my cheat codes so I can rub it in a friend's face who thinks Saix is teh PwnZorz. >=)

MissDisney

LOL. I've got a friend who's finished the first game but still not beaten Leon & Yuffie in the Coliseum. Everytime she goes, "I beat Ansem first go!" I say, "*Cough* Leon & Yuffie *cough*" and she's like, "Shut up...:angry:"

Byakuya

Then it's probably going to be a nightmare when she has to play against Cloud, Yuffie, Leon, AND Tifa in the Hades Cup on KHII. It's a real pain. :S

You don't have access to Drives or summons, only items and magic. I think that if you die, you have to start over from the last 10 matches you completed.

MissDisney

Then it's probably going to be a nightmare when she has to play against Cloud, Yuffie, Leon, AND Tifa in the Hades Cup on KHII. It's a real pain. :S

You don't have access to Drives or summons, only items and magic. I think that if you die, you have to start over from the last 10 matches you completed.

Ohhh gawd...I'm not huge on Drives or summons, but I think I'd really miss them then...
I'm not up to that yet for some reason. I did the first Paradox battle but it's not letting me do any more, and I don't know why! Gah! But I digress.

Another boss I luffed: KH2 Cerberus (I hated him in the 1st game)

Oathkibby

I hated that match, well... actually i loved killing their faces... i missed drive though, final is the only reason i played the coliseum, besides trying to get the secret ending, JIC there was a difference

Fuyu

Organization battles were the best : D
I also enjoyd the Twilight Thorn battle, Roxas was so cool in reaction commands <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back