• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favourite Boss/Enemy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos_Maker

Anyone who looks at this can you just quickly post what your favourite charecter in KH1 was. I did not do a poll because there would be to many options. My favourite boss/enemy would have to be Sephiroth because he is sooooo cool!

Last edited:

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
Well...Clayton. Cause it was fun to see a normal human jump like a 7 meters in the air and be banged by a key of steel and fly 5 meters and be banged with the head first into a cliff and still survive.

That was fun...

Attemisc

Hmmm.... fav boss would be Chernabog because 1. He was my favorite Fantasia piece as a child. 2. He was a challenging boss to the point where he could blast you to the back of the field so you had to fly back to him and his wings got in the way.
That being said, it's hard for me to choose between my actual two fav bosses because the second one is just as cool so I have to state him. Phantom. He's so awesome. Why? Beating him takes major skill and patience. It really puts you to the test where as the battle with Sephiroth was simply based on your ability to dodge and how many items you had. Though I worship the digital ground Sephiroth doesn't really walk on, he sucked in Kingdom Hearts. He looked like a vampirric Bat Man. The only things good about his design were his hair and his sword. You want to see Sephiroth in all his glory? Play Final Fantasy VII. If you have already, isn't the first disc just a b**ch? If you haven't, it costs 'bout 14 bucks at a good ol' K-Mart. Go and buy it, it's worth it. Beat the first disc in about, oh... 6 months? Beat the second disc in two days. Beat the third and final disc in two weeks tops.

Keji

my favorite is oogie boogie cause his first form was really fun and his second form was easy.. but it was different

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
I'd have to say Chernabog. He's definitely one of my most favorite characters from a movie or game. They also did an awesome job of portraying his overall affect. Also, "A Night on Bald Mountain" is awesome! I would chose Sephiroth, but in Kingdom Hearts, he just didn't seem as evil as in Final Fantasy VII.

StandAloneSora

Website
myotaku.com
Chaos_Maker said:
Anyone who looks at this can you just quickly post what your favourite charecter in KH1 was. I did not do a poll because there would be to many options. My favourite boss/enemy would have to be Sephiroth because he is sooooo cool!

I'll have to agree with you on that one. Sephy was definetly the coolest boss, and most definetly the hardest. Even at level 100 and Ultima Weapon equipped o_O

BULLETPROOF

sephiroth was my faivorete boss to, riku, sephiroth, ice titan, and cloud were the only hard bosses in my opinion , the big bosses like ursula and ansem were to easy ...

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
The Ice Titan...hands down. The battle has old school written all over it. The only real way to beat him is to reflect his attacks right back at him, and your protection spells just make his attacks more powerful and impossible to reflect back. You have to time your blocks in order to block as many ice shards as possible and avoid his other attacks at the same time. It reminds me of the games I played back in the days of the NES. Good times...good times...

One thing about Kingdom Hearts I noticed is that the optional boss fights show the most creativity. While some of the required boss fights are neat (Malifecient's dragon form and Oogie-Boogie's first form), they just lack a little something that the optional ones possess. Perhaps the most interesting optional boss (aside from the one I mentioned earlier) is the Phantom. I really do like the idea behind the battle, having to use stop on the clock and using the right spell at the right time. The only bad thing is that the battle just seemed to drag on and on, but not nearly as much as that boss in Agrabha (Did I spell that correctly?). I like the idea of switching back and forth between magic and physical attacks, but that cheap flying attack towards the end of the battle just made it annoying.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
I like fighting Ice Titan cause I like blocking attacks (dunno why). The only boss I can't beat is Sephiroth cause I can't use my elixir quick enough when he drains your MP to 0 and HP to 1.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
to say the truth...I like 'em all!!! they are all really awesome!! But my fav would have to be...Oogie Boogie, cuz fighting him seems more like a board game than a RPG

PurestOfHeart

I liked fighting the Ice Titan, the Phantom and Riku at Hollow Bastion the most. I though Maleficent's Dragon form was hard, but that was until I went back to get the Metal Chocobo :eek: I agree, Sephiroth doesn't seem as evil as he did on FFVII... somehow he didn't seem to fit into Kingdom Hearts, either.

EternalOblivion

I'd say, mine were the Secret bosses, since they were really the ones that had some challenge. although I beat sephiroth last after something like 20-30 tries?

chernabog was easy, i thought he was just another monseter to defeat, untill later i realised he was a Boss XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back