• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

favorite world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

final_salvation

hey lets discuss the worlds of KH2 there were so many but some of them were kind of retarted let me know which one's you liked best and why

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Definately the world that never was,Twilight town and Radiant Garden^-^
Why? Well,TWTNW cause i love nobodies and the castle and the view there is awesome,Twilight town cause it looks more normal than every other town and RG cause it was there since kh1 and there are ff characters ^-^
THERE YOU ARE ^-^

R

roxas26

my favorite is twilight town for the beautyful colour:loveit::loveit:

final_salvation

i love the world that never was because it was so big and there were so many nobidies to crush and it was just darker than the rest of the worlds in the series

Charlie K

Back in Business
Twlight Town, all the way! Woot! I mean, who doesnt like a world full of noboies and stuff like that!?

Ultima Key

Man, Atlantica was the next best thing to pwnage in kh1, cos u get to fight underater, with a tail and on different depths. then the f'ed it up in kh2 with the whole singing thing, not to mention there are 5 levels of it.

TWTNW pwned cos u can lvl up wisdom easy so u can use magic speed up abilities. also the hole huge castle was kool.

Radiant garden, but it didn't feel as extensive as hollow bastion in kh1, but they fix that in final mix, with the garden of assemblange and the caverns

Olympus coliesum has always pwned cos u can fight cloud, leon, and yuffie.

The worst thing in kh2, in my opinion, is the fact that u can only fight sephiroth once! I loved to test myself in kh1 by fighting him as i got stronger, man i miss that. at least in FM+ we have the Org XIII data copies and terra to fight, so theres a problem fixed

Last edited:
Y

Yannis

Radiant Garden. It is so fun to fight Sephy and 1000 heartless!! And all those FF-chars are there, my favorite is Tifa...

Solemn

Atlantica was too easyand it had alot of singing, but I liked being a lion in the Savannah. I also liked Halloween town.

M

MarKeis51593

I like Timeless River & Halloween Town because they had my 2 favorite disney character. jack Skellington & Black and White Mickey Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back