• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

favorite weapon in halo 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Mickey1000

I taste like chicken
Somewhere up high...getting ready to snipe your as
plasma_sword.jpg

I love the sword!Just kinda sucks when your enemy is far away though....

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Magnumses...I made a whole game just with Magnumses...good times.

But the Shotgun and Sniper Rilfe rock too.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Shotguns are the easiest weapons to abuse in FPS.

But Sniper Rifles are the most fun. There's nothing better than seeing two enemies walking in the valley, then you Head Shot one of them, and the other one freaks out, then you finish him too...ah, the satisfaction.

moogles

The Sniper Rifle is my favorite. I suck with most of the other weapons because I focus my skill one sniping, but I kick ass with the sniper rifle in a team deathmatch where I can stay back and give support to my men who use rockets and shotguns.

Unknown Zinko

Shotgun, Dual magnums, and Sword are my favorite. Oh and i love Sticking people with Plasma Gernades, and Splattering people with the ghost.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Nobody's talked about the Needler? Everbody's like: "Oh it's so great, because it seeks heat". I wouldn't care if it sook out women's vaginas.

Anyway, swords are always cool.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Battle Rifle, Carbine, Covenant grenade. No matter where I was I always tried to keep either a battle rifle or a carbine equipped and fully loaded. They're beautiful weapons that give you the option to snipe or strafe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back