• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Vita Games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venitas

Hey guys, i just bought a vita today along with Gravity Rush. i was wondering what your favorite vita games were, and also, can you recommend any good rpg/action games for it yet? Thinking about getting Dynasty Warriors just to have a fun hack and slash to play to keep me busy until kh3d. Gravity rush is kinda hard/clunky :/

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Hey guys, i just bought a vita today along with Gravity Rush. i was wondering what your favorite vita games were, and also, can you recommend any good rpg/action games for it yet? Thinking about getting Dynasty Warriors just to have a fun hack and slash to play to keep me busy until kh3d. Gravity rush is kinda hard/clunky :/

The Vita's library isn't that large yet lol. But, as of right now, the only game that catches my interest is Uncharted: Golden Abyss.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
What's wrong with the Vita?

Nothing, aside from a current shortage of games, not counting the PSP games you can get of PSN.
My favorite (exclusives only) games for it: Gravity Rush and Escape Plan

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The only games that have looked interesting for the Vita to me were Gravity Rush and Persona 4: The Golden. Though Katamari games are always entertaining, so maybe you could try out Touch My Katamari?

THE GAME

Sorry dude, but if it's games you're looking for the Vita isn't the right system for you.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I don't have "favorites" but I can recommend some.

For games already out:

Uncharted: Golden Abyss - Good action-adventure/TPS

Rayman: Origins - Awesome platformer if you haven't played it on consoles. Best version I have played)

Unit 13 - Good TPS. Nothing too special but fun nonetheless and has online co-op.

Gravity Rush - You already have. It's great. You just have to learn the controls. They're not really "clunky" as you put it.

WipEout 2048 - Nice futuristic racer

Escape Plan - Fun puzzle game

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention - Good RPG if you haven't played the console version

MGS HD Collection - Speaks for itself

Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack - Fun platformer

-----------------------------

You can check this link for other games officially released and announced for North America (assuming that's where you live).

“PS Vita Has No Games,” Except This List of Over 70 of Them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back