• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Favorite Vampire Anime

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

wii.red24

I'm just curious I know some of you like myself are anime fans but what's your favorite vampire anime or do you even have a favorite? (Mine fav is Hellsing you know the orginal, the one everybody hates) XD

Shinra

Banned
Awards
the only one I really know of but I like this one alot is Vampire Knight

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
[video=youtube;TgnIjJexut4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgnIjJexut4[/video]

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Vampire Knight, it is the only one I have ever seen.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm going to go with Blood +.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I'm just curious I know some of you like myself are anime fans but what's your favorite vampire anime or do you even have a favorite? (Mine fav is Hellsing you know the orginal, the one everybody hates) XD
The OVA series.
WATCH THE OVA SERIES IT'S FANTASTIC AND IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.

Speaking of which, this October the Bluray collection for the first four OVAs is coming out. If you're into buying anime, I'd recommend it. And given you've seen the original series, you probably know how amazing the voice cast is. And they all return for the OVAs, so a major plus there as well.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Shiki's pretty cool for the traditional portrayal of vampires in a cultural climate where it seems like people are too scared to do that anymore ' 3'

Back