• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite treats you can no longer eat thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Soldier

Awards
Ice cream. I can't do that anymore. It still tastes good, but the consequences only lead to pain. I understand that if I avoid things that hurt, no matter how good they taste, my body will thank me for it.
Ah, lactose intolerance eh? I feel bad for you, I don't know how I'd handle it if I couldn't consume ice cream anymore, or peanut butter (I wouldn't want to live without the stuff, it's that bad).

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Ah, lactose intolerance eh? I feel bad for you, I don't know how I'd handle it if I couldn't consume ice cream anymore, or peanut butter (I wouldn't want to live without the stuff, it's that bad).
Yep. I can eat many aged cheeses because a lot of the lactose is cooked out in their development process, but I struggle a lot with ice cream and milk. I was able to handle a lot of dairy until my late teens to early 20s, but then one year I realized I had an issue. Since I've avoided stuff with a lot of lactose, my body hasn't been giving me any issues for years. I've learned to make a compromise between pain and pleasure.lol I do know people who do who have debilitating lactose intolerance, but will not give up any dairy. Listening to them complain each time is nothing short of madness.

Back