• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite treats you can no longer eat thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

PrettyGuard

Awards
I remember eating bubble gums when I was a kid, bubble yum, dubble bubble and bubble tape. It's hard to find it nowadays

Since we're in quarantine and restaurants are closed, I have been desperately missing sushi for a month :( I crave it every day!

I also miss sour Hi-C from my childhood, they didn't have them for very long but I loved them. They were juice pouches with sour powder in the straw. As a kid I ate anything sour and loved it.

Attachments

• oihmykpb7hp21.jpg
    oihmykpb7hp21.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 0

Vulpes XIII

Awards
There used to be this fizzy drink called Tizer and it’s original receipe tasted awesome but they changed it around 2007 and it’s never been the same since.

I also miss the original flavour of Capri-Sun that I used to have when I was a kid, I mean I get why they removed around 50% of the sugar if I remember correctly,but I wish they didn’t remove it

Twist N Squeeze Apple and Raspberry drink - I remember how much I enjoyed drinking these when I was younger but i think they must of got discontinued since I haven’t seen them in years.

As for sweets I miss white chocolate Maltesers, Calippo Shots Strawberry and Lemon Ice Cream and Sun Lolly.

AegisXIII

Awards
Raclette. Terrible to live with it when this is the national dish. But as you can guess, it's a bit heavy on the stomach.

1620032808954.png

AegisXIII

Awards
Is that some sort of cheese?
Yes, it is cheese. You melt it and eat it with a potato and a pickle. The pickle is very important.
It is pure heaven.
But then, if you are lactose intolerant, it's a complete different story.

Soldier

Awards
Yes, it is cheese. You melt it and eat it with a potato and a pickle. The pickle is very important.
It is pure heaven.
Ah, never would've thought pickles and cheese go good together, the more you know.

AegisXIII

Awards
Ah, never would've thought pickles and cheese go good together, the more you know.
I think it happened because the vinegar helps to digest. But when you have to rely on those old tricks, it's already a bad sign on the healthiness of the meal.😂

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Over here there used to be very small crackers that looked like tiny pizzas (about an inch or something?) They tasted amazing and were a staple at any party or gathering. There was always a bowl of them right next to the chips. Then, suddenly, they were gone. I never found them again in any store I looked. As far as I know they have been discontinued. I don't remember the name, I don't remember the brand and can't seen to find anything online. If I ever eat one again, I'll die happy.

AegisXIII

Awards
Over here there used to be very small crackers that looked like tiny pizzas (about an inch or something?) They tasted amazing and were a staple at any party or gathering. There was always a bowl of them right next to the chips. Then, suddenly, they were gone. I never found them again in any store I looked. As far as I know they have been discontinued. I don't remember the name, I don't remember the brand and can't seen to find anything online. If I ever eat one again, I'll die happy.
it is one of these classic alternate timeline situation. You are from a different timeline where everything is the same except that they have these tiny pizzas and here we don't.

2 quid is good

Awards
There used to be this fizzy drink called Tizer and it’s original receipe tasted awesome but they changed it around 2007 and it’s never been the same since.

I also miss the original flavour of Capri-Sun that I used to have when I was a kid, I mean I get why they removed around 50% of the sugar if I remember correctly,but I wish they didn’t remove it

Twist N Squeeze Apple and Raspberry drink - I remember how much I enjoyed drinking these when I was younger but i think they must of got discontinued since I haven’t seen them in years.

As for sweets I miss white chocolate Maltesers, Calippo Shots Strawberry and Lemon Ice Cream and Sun Lolly.
I blame the sugar tax. Rubicon, tizer, rio, vimto, mirinda, you either find a shop that imports them or suffer the new sugerless versions. I miss the older capri sun too.

As for treats, I really loved the Truffle chocolates back in the day, I also remember buying a ton of the ketchup flavoured walkers, and the beans and cheese ones. Too bad they weren't popular enough to make it

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
It is pure heaven.
I've never had it with pickles, typically I had it with potatoes and rice. We usually drink teas or vines with it, to help with digestion.

To be fair I'm from a mixed heritage household so we probably didn't eat it in a traditional way, we usually also replace potatoes with smashed potatoes and put other stuff on the pans like eggs and bacon to go along with the cheese.

AegisXIII

Awards
I've never had it with pickles, typically I had it with potatoes and rice. We usually drink teas or vines with it, to help with digestion.

To be fair I'm from a mixed heritage household so we probably didn't eat it in a traditional way, we usually also replace potatoes with smashed potatoes and put other stuff on the pans like eggs and bacon to go along with the cheese.
Raclette with rice?!! Put some trigger warnings, man. 😂

Soldier

Awards
You know, A thought popped into my head, does anyone else remember Wonka bars?
1620615610452.png
They were basically just a chocolate bar with graham cracker bits in them, and they were freaking DELICIOUS! I used to eat them all the time at the movie theater I frequented. I wish they didn't discontinue them, I'd love to taste them just one more time...

2 quid is good

Awards
Thought of another one... I really miss 5alive juice, the citrus ones and the berries one. There has never been a juice quite like it to my taste, and their extendable straws were brilliant. They used to be everywhere when I was a child but now I have no clue where to find them

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Anything spicy. It’s messes me up. Which really sucks because I really enjoy spicy food, and sometimes I cave in, but later I pay a terrible price at 2:40am

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Ice cream. I can't do that anymore. It still tastes good, but the consequences only lead to pain. I understand that if I avoid things that hurt, no matter how good they taste, my body will thank me for it.

Back