• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Traverse Town moment

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JOC217

soooo i just finished doing my LP of kingdom hearts 1 final mix on youtube and while i was doing it i was wondering what is your favorite traverse town moment in KH1??

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Favorite Traverse town moment

The Riku/Sora cutscene was pretty cool.

MegaxXxman

The moment when they all meet up finally and start the fight right before the guard armor just because the last thing before you start is Sora, Donald and Goofy already in formation to fight!

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

Meeting Squall and the rest of the FF gang. One of the things that I love about going to Traverse Town is fact of the background song. Makes me feel at ease with everything and makes me happy for no reason.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Finally being able to kick Leons @ss rather than getting defeated like a rag doll.
Also the scene with Sora & Kairi in that cave.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
My favorite is after the Guard Armor battle and Sora, Donald, and Goofy properly introduce themselves. That smile from Sora is also hilarious. :D

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
My favorite is the Sora-Riku reuniting scene in the first game (followed by Maleficent manipulating Riku).

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
For me, it was that moment when Donald got squashed by the door as Aerith and Yuffie ran off to help Leon. Although Leon just nonchalantly destroying the window was kind of funny, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back