• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite summon from a Final Fantasy game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
So I just wanted to see what everyone's favorite summon is out of any of the final fantasy games, im gonna go with Brynhildr and Alexander from FFXIII. I love the character designs and the attacks they perform

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Favourite in terms of usefulness: Phoenix
Favourite in terms of design: Bahamut (what can I say, I love dragons)
Favourite in terms of animation: Shiva in Final Fantasy X (*snap*) :biggrin:

Sorarocks93

Awards
Tough choice...

I have to say Ifrit from FFVIII. He was channeling my rage to the bosses back then.

What can I say? I used to die atleast a dozen time on every boss untill I learned that I should learn the stat junctions from the GF's and Draw as much as magic as possible. 'Twas too late since I'd completed the game in the most hard way possible.

Sigh... I was such a noob back then.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Bahamut. Another dragon lover here. I prefer his more classic designs though.
Next to that, I dig Alexander's "protector of mankind" meaning and Odin is just mad amounts of awesome.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Design: Yojimbo FFX... I dig samurai-like characters like Auron and Yojimbo is basically a Samurai Aeon, I only ever got him once in my first playthrough of FFX. Ever since then I just got bored of battling and battling fiends in the calm lands and I never tried it again...

Usefulness- Phoenix (both FF7 and Crisis Core) I loved using phoenix in FF7 because it saved me so much from so many close calls in both Crisis core and FF7... it's basically Ifrit and phoenix down on both members combined

Favored- a Tie between Brynhildr, Odin, and Alexander from 13... I valued Sazh, Hope, and Lightning because of their balance as a team... sure I didn't have a sentinel or sabatuer... I always prefered buffing allies over Debuffing enemies because I had a hard time using Vanille prior to Nautilus and her debuffs worked well with Sazh's offensive buffs but it just didn't work so well in my head so when I chose my party members I went with Sazh, hope and Lightning but if I wanted to be defensive I swapped lightning for fang for a little bit of debuffing

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
My favorite summon is Bahamut. He is my favorite because I tend to like dragon creatures such as him. I specially liked in in Final Fantasy IV because he was the God of all Summons/Eidolons, which is a pretty deserving position when you consider he is one of the franchise's most powerful beast. I also like some of his designs, none has failed to impress me (although Neo Bahamut from Final Fantasy XIII-2 is not that appealing to me). Another trait I like about Bahamut is his attack which is the Mega-Flare, a VERY deadly attack for enemies and player.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Odin - I've always been a huge fan of Norse mythology...great for crowd control...

I agree with you there. I personally liked Final Fantasy XIII's iteration of the great Odin: either a swordsman or a horse the protagonist may ride. I think it was in Final Fantasy V, VI or both where you could upgrade him into a better summon (which I think was named Raiden).

Noel

Awards
Bahamut Zero. Well for the sake of the utter beauty of it's CGI in Crisis Core & I constantly used that first in FF7 when I was younger.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Alexander, Anima and i really loved Madeen from FF9.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Really. Noones mentioned Cerberus from FF VIII? He casts Triple & Double cast on the entire party! Easily one of the most useful summons ever!

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Final Fantasy 7's Knights of the round table
Just pure awesomeness in my book

kotr.png

knightsoftheround.jpg

FangirlfromHell

Awards
I have a favorite for most Final Fantasy games I've played. I'm going to list them since I can't pick among them.

Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core - Odin
Final Fantasy VII - Bahamut
Final Fantasy VIII - Quezacoatyl (I spam this guy when I can XD)
Final Fantasy IX - Haven't gained any of them yet cause game not working.
Final Fantasy X - Bahamut and Ixion are tied
Final Fantasy XII - Adremmelch and Zodiark.
Final Fantasy Dissidia - Ifrit and Carbuncle summonstones.

There is my worthless list. No one will ever guess which is my all time favorite from said list.

BlueKey777

Banned
I love using Ifrit as well even though hes a beginner summon in FF Crisis Core he sure is the coolest!

morgancb35

Final fantasy x's Bahamut and final fantasy xiii's odin
bahamut totally destroys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back