• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Special Ability In Chain of Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~NGD OMEGA~

Name says it all, Vote here for your favorite special ability in Chain of Memories. I would have made it a poll, but there are so many special abilities in COM that I didn't think I could fit them all...

Anyway my favorites are Holy, Ars Arcanum, Reflect Raid, and Sonic Rave. However, by far the funninest ability to me is Blazing Donald. I'm Sorry, but the site of that duck running around on fire is just hilarious to me!

Holy: 1
Ars Arcanum: 1
Reflect Raid: 1
Sonic Rave: 1
Blazing Donald: 2 (JK) actually 1

Deminem

Awards
i dunno the graphics looked crap and the story line is the same basically with a few adjustments so i thought ill save my gaming energy on KH2 init

C

caruso_chao

This is hard probably Blitz and Ars Arcanum...(Yay! First post!)

C

caruso_chao

Emral said:
Holy
Trinity Limit
**The move where he streaks across the screen and when you press A he can keeep going, I forgot the name**

I believe it's called Sonic Blade....

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
ars arcanum and Trinity Limit are my favs.

keybladegirl

The Forest...where I and Riku dwell, crossing keyb
Deminem said:
i dunno the graphics looked crap and the story line is the same basically with a few adjustments so i thought ill save my gaming energy on KH2 init
Ummm, yeah, that was kind of spammish...sorry...
Anywho, mine is Reflect Raid, all the way! *does sacred Reflect Raid dance* I liked the new abilities a lot, all of them....Trinity Limit is always one of my favorite moves, (I mean, how can it NOT be, it wipes out nearly everything but...well, those crappy hard Neo Shadows, but it's a tough move...tougher in KH1...Anyway!!! Reflect Raid is my favorite so far...yup.

Soren

Awards
Haven't seen all the abilities. (Never heard of Blazing duck) But my favorite ability would have to be Sonic Blade (for Sora) and Dark Break (for Riku).

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?
Mega Flare
Warp(Perfect for getting Enemy Cards and eliminating large groups of enemies)
Trinity Limit
Omnislash
Sonic Blade
Strike Raid

Keyblade Masta

I like all the ones in the original KH. They are so much better in 3D. But any way my favorite is omni slash and mega flare (FIA!):D

O

oblivion290

trinity limit
omnislash
mega flare
dark aura
holy
tornado
and of course blazing donald so funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back