• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Scene?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
What's your favorite scene from BBS?

For me it would have to be one of the two scenes where Terra goes all darkness.

(To Eraqus: You may be my master, but I will not let you hurt my friend.)

(To Xehanort: You will pay, Xehanort. Was my master, no, my father not enough for you? Leave my friends alone!)

valorform24

What's your favorite scene from BBS?

For me it would have to be one of the two scenes where Terra goes all darkness.

(To Eraqus: You may be my master, but I will not let you hurt my friend.)

(To Xehanort: You will pay, Xehanort. Was my master, no, my father not enough for you? Leave my friends alone!)

Those are my favorite parts as well. Terra was definately my favorite character in BBS.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
There's a lot of amazing scenes but if I have to for one it might be when Vanitas have just gained the X-blade and talk to Aqua and Mickey about it or when Ventus talk to Lea and Isa

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
[video=youtube;va5AyOjt9BQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va5AyOjt9BQ&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

"You Freak!"

best line in the game lmao

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I have lots of favorite scenes but my favorite is probably the secret ending.

[video=youtube;A2n7-_KIfrQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2n7-_KIfrQ[/video]

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I liked quite a few of Terra's scenes, like his attitude and behavior towards Cinderella. I also like a handful of Aqua's like the one Ven posted up there.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Terra rips pf his helmet and goes all awesome

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
That woulda ruined my week for sure.

[video=youtube;L41bgYRVEkE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L41bgYRVEkE&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

Braig added awesome to every scene he was in, but this was one of a handful of scenes in the entire KH series that made me genuinely laugh. Amid all the drama, suffering, and angst in the series, Braig is a nice breath of fresh air.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I pretty much liked any scene that had Vanitas in it, but that crazy laugh he does after his fight with Aqua in Radiant Garden is my favorite.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
[video=youtube;_cgbuknS7_k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cgbuknS7_k[/video]

The second cutscene would be my favorite, where Aqua first sees Terranort and realizes her master status.

soraisrikuII

I like the part when one of them talk to kairi and the two guards beside that any scences with Vanitas is good enough for me.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Legacy and Blank Points <3

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
My all time favorite scene in BBS is when Kairi's grandmother tells the story about light and darkness (I loved this scene in KH1 too, but I love this one better because it's voice acted). My second favorite is Terra meeting Sora and Riku on Destiny Islands. My third favorite is Blank Points. My fourth is the final episode (particularly when Aqua creates Castle Oblivion, and when Sora receives Ven's heart). Oh, and any scene with Sora, Riku, and Kairi (they were so cute!!!). But, to be honest I love watching the whole game. :smile:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
BBS really has too many wonderful cutscenes, regardless if in the epic, sad or funny department.
I can't pick out just a single one.

Princess-Sammi

I have lots of favorite scenes but my favorite is probably the secret ending.

[video=youtube;A2n7-_KIfrQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2n7-_KIfrQ[/video]
Same here. :) It's difficult to choose just one, but I love the Secret Ending so I'll pick that.

I liked quite a few of Terra's scenes, like his attitude and behavior towards Cinderella. I also like a handful of Aqua's like the one Ven posted up there.
I find that wonderful too - there aren't very many men out there who are as chivalrous as Terra is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back