• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Reality Shift?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
As the title says, what is your favorite reality shift? If there's a reason, tell us why?

I have trouble deciding between Country Of Musketeers where you had to drag the stylus (or my finger, as I did) in the arrow's direction, and occasionally tap the screen a couple times, or Symphony Of Sorcery where you had to time touches correctly with notes. Don't have much of a reason for Country's but for SoS I liked timing things like you do in real music.

I thought the reality shifts were a very innovative way of using the touch screen. I didn't like doing every single one that popped up, but overall I enjoyed using it.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I never really used them much but my favorite was the one in the Grid. Though it was pretty cool you could rewrite the enemies code to self destruct or to turn them into a bomb you could control. xD

Nobody Cares

It's between TWtNW and the Grid. I found the Grid's to be the most fun because you can rewrite an enemy's code to destroy them or mess up a machine's hardrive. In TWtNW, I really liked watching the combined swordsmanship of Sora and Riku to defeat enemies. They were both pretty cool.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
The Grid. Not only was it cool because your had different choices but knowing a little programming myself I, thought it was cute how after your completed the word, code would show up on the screen that would basically say what the attack would do in code. This was something I personally loved about it.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I loved the artwork for the Country of the Musketeers Reality Shift, so I would say that one :)

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
The one you use in Traverse Town with the barrels. It was he most effective imo with its wide area-of-effect shockwave

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
The Grid's Reality Shift was one of the big things that made me love that world.

It was basically perfect, and remains the only Reality Shift I actually use regularly.

I always kind of felt like the other Reality Shifts broke the flow of battle and kind of wasted my time.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
My favorite has to be Country of the Musketeer's because of the comic book style. It was neat to see Sora and Riku stylized in the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back