• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite re:Coded Keyblade & World and why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moopster13

Re: Your Favorite Keyblade and World and WHy

My faviorite keyblade is ultima weapon from KH2 and my faviorite world is olympus coliseum because you get to fight enemies again

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

Keyblade: Oblivion or void gear.

World: Destiny Islands

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

My favorite Keyblade is Zero-One. like its just too cool. I wasn't expecting a Coded only keyblade and it was sick.
I think i enjoyed revisiting Traverse Town the most. Deff didnt like Agrabah and Wonderland. sorry to those that did. just an opinion.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Oblivion. I like it's Clock abilities the best (lol, freeze, foos. Alternatively, Critical for the win) and Sora's fighting style with is fits me the most. It's fast, but not out of control like Three Wishes or the Lionheart.

As for world, that's a tough one. I think it's a tie between Hollow Bastion 2 (inside Riku *bursts laughing*) and Castle Oblivion. HB2 for the endless Sora-Riku interactions, and CO because Roxas and Sora interacting was mind blowing. I loved the concepts introduced so much. And of course, the SoNami finale <3

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Favorite Keyblade: Ultima Weapon. Because of the long reach and the nostalgia factor. 2nd place is Oathkeeper, because it makes you practically invincible.

Favorite World: A toss up between OC and the Avatar Sector (As I'm gonna call it). OC because of the unique Turn based system and the Behemoth Nostalgia (We haven't seen that guy since KH1. It was fun). The Avatar Sector because I'll be spending most of my time there now and the customization options are excellent (Not just for the Avatars, but also for the System Sector itself).

Swordsaint

its funny, right from conception people expected the avatar menu to suck but when it came to it we all love it.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Well, I mostly keep my DS on the charger and have the sound down. The DS Lite has a pretty long battery span at lowest brightness with the sound off.

Back on Topic...I was pleased to see that Re:coded got it's own Keyblade. The Zero-One's Targeting Scope is pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back