• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Pokemon, Digimon, & Dream Eater

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I thought this would be interesting, since I kind of think of the Dream Eaters as similar to the pocket monster craze. Feel free to include Neopets and Monster Rancher if you want. :) I played Neopets when I was a child, but I don't remember much about them now.

Favorite Pokemon: Vaporeon. Then Mew and Ditto.
Favorite Digimon: Lilymon. Then Palmon, Angemon, MagnaAngemon, Tentomon, and Gomamon.
Favorite Dream Eater: Tatsu Steed, Komory Bat, Frootz Cat, Ghostabocky, Lord Kyroo, Ryu Dragon.

I kind of choose favorites mostly by how they look, but feel free to choose by how well they play in the games, too. :p

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Favourite Pokémon- Pichu, Pikachu, Misdreavus, Mismagius and all the Eeevelutions,

Favourite Digimon -Gatomon, Wizardmon, Lopmon and Terriermon.

Favourite Dreameaters - Majik Lapin, Me Me Bunny, Meow Wow and Chirithy

The majority of my favourites are based on design, however Pichu,Pikachu,Gatomon and Wizardmon are my favourites because of the anime ( although I do still like their designs as well)

Back