• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Playable Characters?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akasha

the city near the mountain with the faces on it
I wanted to get to know the other members of the forum better, and what best way to do that than by learning who other forum contributors like to play as! I'd like to hear a little reasoning too though, be it storyline or just general gameplay!

I'll start with Terra, by saying that I found myself surprised liking him. I came to the understanding that he made unfortunately stupid decisions long before I started his storyline, especially regarding a certain crusty old man that we all know and hate. Then I discovered within approximately thirty seconds of Enchanted Dominion that he opens chests with dainty little taps (that one threw me off for some reason) and he also wipes out swarms of Unversed like he's got the old coot's taxes to file and a new york minute to spare.

Jochira

Awards
if going based on playstyle, I'll definitely say Riku, Terra and Xigbar...

Riku: he got good jumps
Terra: dem double dashing and a good melee char that fits a melee player >w<
Xigbar: "Reload!"
Riku (Days, final day): dual-wielding ♥

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
sora and riku in 3d
late game sora in kh2
Terra in bbs
Dual wield roxas in kh2 and days

basically anyone fast and strong

Muke

whatever
Awards
i do not think anybody should want me to answer this question.

Okay, uh, mostly Aqua. That's seriously it.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
1. Riku
2. Sora
3. Aqua

I enjoyed playing as these three. I don't give game-specific for Riku and Sora, because I pretty much enjoy them in all the games they're playable.

Last edited:

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
  1. DDD Riku
  2. Aqua(had she been more balanced I would have placed her No.1)
  3. Dual Wielding Roxas in Days(using Action Replay)

redcrown

Awards
A lot of Riku fans here I see lol.

1. Riku in DDD
2. Aqua
3. Sora (he's third mostly because we play as him so damn much, even though he's fun to play as)

Geotrix1

Riku in DDD was pretty dope. Always did enjoy his fighting stance and movement abilities like dark roll (I think that's the name of the Dodge Roll that Riku can get) is so hilariously broken with its invincibility frames.

Just seems like DDD in general was more of Riku's game than Sora's and that really shows through gameplay of Riku vs Sora despite the two being practically identical.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Mickey in Days, why do we not have a full game with him yet?

Muke

whatever
Awards
Y'know, I rather we get full games for the charas that aren't developed at all?

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Lots of Riku fans here! I love him as a character, but I don't really enjoy playing as him. My favorites would be Sora and Aqua. Ven is fine too. I always prefer nimble movements and fast combos to heavy damage, so Terra and Riku aren't really my thing. They just feel slow and draggy to me. Riku is fine in DDD, but his movements still feel somehow stiffer compared to Sora, and it always felt so good switching back to Sora. Dark roll is pretty neat though, I'll give him that. Mages are usually my absolute faves in everything, so Aqua is fun to play as too.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Definitely Aqua 100 percent so far. ^_^ Magic users I always like the most. I wish she knew how to glide like Sora though... gliding is more fun then double jumping. Looking forward to playing as her again in KH 2.8. I'm hoping Kairi plays in a similar style.

Caxinuld

Awards
There's nothing like playing as Sora, it feels like I'm playing with an old friend. However, when it comes to other characters, I haven't experienced Riku's gameplay in COM or DDD and despite all the dislike of 358/2 days for its slow gameplay, panel system, Xion and the HD movie, I really liked how I was given a large roster of playable characters and aside from the unlockable characters, I played as every Organization XIII at least once.

I like Xigbar the most because of his ranged weaponry, but I dont like some of his weapons. One of his gear panels makes him shoot the floor when he jump attacks, even if you lock onto an enemy. I really like Lexaeus because I favor strength and high damage when I play RPGs, so I had a lot of fun smashing heartless with his mystery gear. I also can't forget Roxas dual wielding in the final mission of the game, his limit break or his Aubade, which made me feel like I could take on any enemy. I haven't tried out the unlockable characters yet, but I'm sure they'll be fun.

Last edited:

ok sunny

Awards
The gameplay in DDD was so smooth, either Sora or Riku would suffice. And as most would agree, KH2 Sora was where it's at in terms of fast paced & strong gameplay

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Definitely have to agree that KH2-Sora was the smoothest of 'em all.
Give me Riku with that smoothness and I forgive you for almost everything, SE.

Dodi Dream

Well, my favorite character is Roxas because I can sympathize with him and I like his personality. I like playing with him, especially when he dual wields.

But the character I love the most playing with is Ven. I don't know why, maybe because he is fast I'm not sure. I like talk to him when I play with him XD I know that it's weird but I like talk to the characters while I play with them XD

I also like playing with Terra, probably because I usually don't use magic, and with him I don't have to because he's stronger physically XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back