• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite party member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite party member

• Goofy

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • Donald

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • Tarzan

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Aladdin

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Jack skellington

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Ariel

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Peter pan

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Beast

Votes: 11 17.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight power

My best are donald and goofy never changed party members because i wanted the main two too level up

Super_Ashura

In terms of KH2, When tou asked this question you forgot one thing.... He's Captain Jack Sparrow, you savvy?:cool:

Soraandkairi

Website
www.xanga.com
Donald didnt help much..Goofy was okay...i would say Peter Pan and JAck Skellington...b/c he is awesome...lol donald didnt help me alot...it was once in a blue moon..or wen i start to heal myself...if i use cure..he uses it at the same time..(he gives me the cure at the same time i give it to myself) and Goofy was alot of help...he got HP faster...and he cured me alot..bt Peter Pan was the helpfullest! ^_^

Super_Ashura

I have to honestly say........................for KH1....................... Ariel:eek:

There is a reason, though. She has the cool spinny-multi-hit-type attack, thunder, aero, and cure, which are the 3 most useful spells in the game

Lupuscurrit

Donald, he's my favorite disney character, and his heal came in handy, but he'd heal me right before i healed my self (like .5 of a second) and i wasted mp sooooooo many times

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I stand behind goofy when bosses use wide spread fire moves like ursula's air balst thing.

Reverse Dragon

adventchildkiori said:
You must if been on a high level then, I was running my ass while beast was fighting because all I had a freaken wooden sword at that point but after that beast was at some what alot of help.
nah, I just mastered the Dodge Roll/ Jump technique and never call beast for help..I usually left him behind me because I'd use dodge roll to move very fast. and THATS an understatement... He'd run into trouble and take time while I fought other enemies..on of the times I left him behind was in the area with doors that turn..I left him behind ot fight a heartless and locked him out, well kinda :rolleyes:

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Deidara said:
Seriously, who didn't love the Nightmare Before Christmas?

Uhhhhh,me

my favorite is Donald because I dont heal myself when im almost dead because he does it for me,he casts aero on me at the beganing of every battle,Goofy is my second favorite because he recharges Donald's MP with his "MP Gift"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back