• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite party member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite party member

• Goofy

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • Donald

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • Tarzan

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Aladdin

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Jack skellington

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Ariel

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Peter pan

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Beast

Votes: 11 17.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverse Dragon

Here's why I don't like Donald and Gooofy (as much, their second to few people)...and this is from my OWN experience

Donald- He is mercilessly slaughter and often gone in less than Sixty seconds. He likes to use Stop on opponents when I would have used Thundaga and just as easily killed them, I heal him and give him Aero more than he does me. Although I will admit that several times he was able to save him when I was in a clinch!

Goofy- He may be a good attack but he is constantly going beyond my range of aid and I become unable to aid him other than using Cure constantly. I waste my MP on saving/helping him too much when I oughtta be using it with my attacks! and once moer I have to admit, I was way to low on health and out of MP when he did MP gift to me and then charged my assailants

00 lew

goffy because he does mp gift but donald as well he does cure i dont know but 1 of these 2

Delux92

for me it's a cross between Goofy and Beast because Goofy helps me when I run out of mp and he will actually somtimes protect me during battle!(Kinda odd) and I like beast cuz when Donald and Goofy leaft to go with Riku I diddnt have to do any work when beast was there and Beast is super strong with that attack when he says "Step asside!" and sloters all of the heartless' with one quick blow!

D

Destiny of Sora

crowmaster said:
it's gonna be beast, because he's so strong and has a lot of item slots. he became very handy when sora only had that wooden sword

I agree because sora had some more desperate moments with beast, with the sword and only have the *beep* load of spells to help him. I remember the first time I played in Hallow Bastion I had the wooden sword and I kept whacking a darkball and it didn't do *beep*, but Beast whacked it once and it died... Also Beast kicked *your mommas butt* on the dragon level, I just kept healing him and all I had to do was give the finishing blow to malificent for me to win the battle.

T

The_Guardian

Well personally I dont really need them at all now but they were a big help to me near the beginning of the game... I guess though I'd have to pick Goofy, 'cause he uses Mp gift and also because he is a nice guy and funny too. Sure donald heals you, but I dont really need him to at all seeing that I can do it myself...

They are both useful for trinity limit though... but you really dont need that move at all...

mattdelig29

I chose Donald because he had the healing spells. It was pretty funny to watch him and goofy attack a heartless. First, they'ed slowly approach it, and then they'ed obliterate it!

crowmaster

i think squaresoft was a little rash when they left us only with that wooden sword. come on, we already had Olympia, and what do they do? take it away from us, leaving us to die with that stupid stick! if it wasn't for beast, we'd be really done for.

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
i agree with that, i needed that brute force to help me till i got that back stabbing riku and get back the keyblade and my crew lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back