• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite party member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite party member

• Goofy

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • Donald

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • Tarzan

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Aladdin

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Jack skellington

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Ariel

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Peter pan

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Beast

Votes: 11 17.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Donald was my favourite Disney character since i was small and he is funny in the game I like Goofy as well but not like Donald.

S

Scarlet2

Oblivion wielder said:
Donald was my favourite Disney character since i was small and he is funny in the game I like Goofy as well but not like Donald.

Scarlet2 said:
Sora was my favorite because he was always looking on the positive side Donald is awesome too!

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
well i liked the beast, donald and goofie. but since i can only vote for 1 im going to say donald couse he allways cured me when i was about to die

S King

Aaah, Donald and Goofy were definately the best.

Donald = Curing spells, variety of offensive and defense magic. He's really helpful in battle. Tons of MP and AP.

Goofy = MP Gift. This with MP Haste and MP Rage makes an unstoppable team. He constantly gives MP to me and Donald, meaning we have an unlimited supply of MP, for more spell casting and ability using (i.e. Strike Raid)

Hard choice really. I'll pick whoever's losing.

Reverse Dragon

Just so everyone knows...

kh_fan_4e said:
how about none of them....they always get in my way...but sometimes im glad they are with me
Same here..except for the liking them on occaision, unless I wanted to put the controller down (then I had a drink whilst they did my dirty work)

Dark Oblivion007 said:
beast had the best attacks and was maybe stronger than sora
crowmaster said:
it's gonna be beast, because he's so strong and has a lot of item slots. he became very handy when sora only had that wooden sword
Sorry to spoil your great point, but I kicked more ass than Beast did...and I had NOTHING equipped, he did, I'm just nuts and left only Defenders for him to kill.....

unknown123

for starter i hate goofy his level are always higher then mine i switched him out wi th other characters so he didnt level and they were still higher. back on topic mine is jack he the coolest

Hitokiri Efad

Website
baka-onigiri.blogspot.com
As a stand-alone party member (yeah, that sounds weird), I think I'd choose Beast for his strength. Heck, I can take care of the magic if he takes care of everything else...

But I love having my trio of Sora, Donald, and Goofy. ^^ I can balance between hack/slash and magic, Donald takes care of healing me and Goofy, and Goofy gives me and Donald our MP back. It only works this well if they're, like, lv. 40 or higher... but it's still worth it XD

adventchildkiori

Reverse Dragon said:
Sorry to spoil your great point, but I kicked more ass than Beast did...and I had NOTHING equipped, he did, I'm just nuts and left only Defenders for him to kill.....

You must if been on a high level then, I was running my ass while beast was fighting because all I had a freaken wooden sword at that point but after that beast was at some what alot of help.

S King

Not only are Donald and Goofy the best, but in KH2, fusing with them allows you to wield two keyblades. Now THAT'S cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back