• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Part

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamMatt

OK so what was your favorite part in days mine I would have to say at the end of the game when you duel wield and fight Riku that was so tight.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
when Xion dies. i had wanted to see her dead for quite some time. oh and, i dont know because i cant be stuffed searching, but, i think that a thread like this has already been made. it seems like one of those popular things to make a thread about.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Dual was fun and all, but I actually liked the beginning. It has such a rush but then it soon died at day 100 some thing.....When it got repetitive.

TeamMatt

when Xion dies. i had wanted to see her dead for quite some time. oh and, i dont know because i cant be stuffed searching, but, i think that a thread like this has already been made. it seems like one of those popular things to make a thread about.

lol Oh I didn't know will I get in trouble for making this thread

sillygoose2006

I'm only on day 304 right now but so far my favorite is all of the scenes with Axel and Roxas. Axel is my fave character. :)

Tenacious

That scene on the Clock Tower. /lolvague

The scene when Roxas was chasing who he thought was the Imposter, but it turns out to be Xion. The first time she ran away.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Almost everything with Xion in it.
Axel vs. Xion, both times.
Xion vs. Riku.
Riku and Xion in DI.
Their goodbye scene.
Xion and Namine talking and Xion smiling through it all ;_;

Those are all my favorite parts too.

axelroxasxion91

the scene where with Xion, Roxas, and Axel whre "Frinds in my Heart" plays in the background.
Also, the last time Xion, Roxas, and Axel had ice-cream together

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I love Axel's tantrum in th "Xion and Axel face off" scene.

I also liked the first where Axel says "There's this thing about chests. They have stuff in them."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back