• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Original Worlds to Return

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megavoltage

Awards
Radiant Garden! The Radiant Garden Restoration Committee have had a lot of time to rebuild it now so I’m interested in seeing if RG’s back to its former glory like when TAV first visited it in BBS. It also has a lot of former Org 13 members living in it, what are they doing with their lives these days? Are the rest of RG’s citizens okay with a bunch of former criminals living in town or are they even really aware of the situation? Visiting with Merlin, Pooh, Stitch, Tron and Leon’s gang again would be nice. And Radiant Garden still has mysteries to be solved like the characters needing to find Aqua’s Keyblade and armor along with figuring out what Chamber of Repose is for. Lots of stuff to do and people to see! It’s the original world I’m most hyped about revisiting.

Mirage Arena has potential to be super cool as the new hub for tournament stories and 'training to be a hero' stories. It just needs people you can talk to in it, like Laguna, and it would be fantastic.

I also want to be able to visit Disney Castle and Disney Town, this time have it all be connected and you’re able to travel through both the town and castle.

disney233

Awards
Oh I really love Land of Departure. It was an amazing looking world. And Radiant Garden looked so beautiful it seemed like there were some unexplored pathways in there though. And then we have Disney Town and Castle. As said above I REEEEALY want them to connect in KH3 so we can explore them both....and maybe more rooms in Disney Castle, the place looked big but seems so small.

Olympian

I like how you think. Another huge 1 vs thousands heartless battle would be an epic add to KH3! Especially in the RoD, maybe looking for Aqua.

Agreed. I loved the creepy atmosphere of the Realm of Darkness in BBS. A 1000 Heartless battle against pure blood Heartless would be a lot of fun. Have the "Hunter of the dark" music play in the background and we have really spooky fight on our hands.

I want to visit Twilight Town again for the opposite reason. I find it the most calming of all the KH worlds, both for its music and atmosphere. Hopefully it will be expanded as much, if not more, than Traverse Town was in DDD.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Agreed. I loved the creepy atmosphere of the Realm of Darkness in BBS. A 1000 Heartless battle against pure blood Heartless would be a lot of fun. Have the "Hunter of the dark" music play in the background and we have really spooky fight on our hands.

I want to visit Twilight Town again for the opposite reason. I find it the most calming of all the KH worlds, both for its music and atmosphere. Hopefully it will be expanded as much, if not more, than Traverse Town was in DDD.

Make those Neoshadow and Invisible Heartless. Epic and eerie. I like Twilight Town too and yeah it needs a Traverse Town upgrade. Like many people mentioned, this beach that nobody gets to go too.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Make those Neoshadow and Invisible Heartless. Epic and eerie. I like Twilight Town too and yeah it needs a Traverse Town upgrade. Like many people mentioned, this beach that nobody gets to go too.

This. ^ I haven't seen these guys since way back in Kingdom Hearts I. I always thought that they had a really cool design and were some of the more interesting enemies in the game to fight. These guys really need to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back