• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

favorite organization XIII member AND there wepon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeanBag

I'd have to say:
*Narrating voice* For first place: Axel is the BEST Organization XIII member. And so is his weapon :D
For second place: Demyx and his citar!!
And finally, for third place: Roxas and his Oblivion and Oathkeeper :D

SutekiMitsukai

I'm stuck between Saix and Axel

I can't tell you the weapon because I haven't played KH2 yet...yes...sad I know.

I love both of their hair though. They just look really cool and I know Axel from KH :CoM.

Last edited:

Quint

Roxas!!!he's one of the organization too okay!

for the weapon...i like...

Oblivion and Oathkeeper!!they're weapons of the organization too okay!

:D

Last edited:

Quint

ummm...Lilly....it's XIII...not XII:D you missed one 'I'

but to think of that...with roxas be one with sora...the organization only have 12 nobody in the organization on their side...but it is still
Organization XIII right?

Last edited:

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Umm, I've kinda got three

1. Axel and his chakrams-he is just so cool and such a hot head, I can kinda relate:D

2. Roxas and his keyblades-why do I need a reason? he's just awsome!

3. Larxen and her kunai-the sarcastic diva, could have torn out many a man's heart and not give a hoot. She and I have something in common, we don't care much for guys;) But is it just me, or did it seem like she liked Axel?

Larxene#12

Website
www.myspace.com
yes i did like axel infact i LOVE HIM!!!!! hahahaha just playing.....i noticed that to,hmmmmmmm larxene and axel together would be awsome!!!!! they would have such cute babies awwwwwwwwwwwww

Kiro`Seijuro

Website
www.myspace.com
A tie between Axel and Demyx. Both weapons are unique.

Axel's personality is interesting, and I find it cool when he says "Got it memorized?".

Demyx is enigmatic...we didn't learn much about him, but he obviously was more than he first let on. He's got spunk, and he doesn't need to get his hands dirty to get the job done. He can do it with his water forms.

C

Charlie

-Axel (because I LOVE him anyway + who in the hell ever thought of him having CHAKRAMS, aka. Wind & Fire(?) weels as weapons was a complete GENIUS)
-Demyx (famous quote: "Dance Water Dance!" + the whole having a musical-object as a weapon idea was hilarious..lol, poor guy)
-Saix (I thought his look & his voice actor were sexy + his broad sword were pretty awsome too)
+ more in a little while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back