• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

favorite organization XIII member AND there wepon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
First thing, don't post more than one post in a row. If you have to ask something, click on edit on your first post then add text. The pictures below is called a signature. Go to the sticky section of the forums and it should say how do i get a picture in my sig.
My favorite Org Member was Demyx (dance water dance!) and his awesome sitar, he could make Indian music on it.

Legato2471

From Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories

Organization XIII Member : Marluxia. Just something about him I liked.

Weapon : His Scythe. When he raised his hand in the air and it materialized in his hand, I loved that.

Kingdom Hearts II

Organization XIII Member : Tie between Xemnas and Saix

Weapon : Saix's Claymore. Just big and powerful
Xemnas' Aerial Blades. Come on they're red lightsabers, need I say more?

Sora_Riku1

Axel cause he is a very cool character. I like his weapon cause it is unique

O

Oberon

ZEXION ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!

hes just so kick but, i mean he doesn't have a weapon as of yet, but he can use his mad convincing skills just like me. and he is very "inthedarklike" if you catch my drift...

O

Oberon

FinalSora14 said:
how do you put those pictures below your reply (Im new)

go to the forums, go to the top, right to the left look for "user CP" under the banner, and go to edit signature, and you can put a pic in it with the url from a site. and if u wont you can get a custom made one at the request section of this forum. and fer future referance, look around or ask with a PM for this kind of question, cus your right in a kh2 thread with the most obligatory question on earth.

oh and welcome by the by

khfreak13

My favorite would have to be Axel 'cause of his unique personality and weapon. He also looks just plain cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back