• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Organization Member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar Knight

American Person
Could you please next time use the "edit" button. Don't double post or triple post and so forth because it makes so members ticked off.

A~X~E~L

ORG.#14_VYRUS said:
Axels a good guy even if he was in th Org.

Well technically, none of them are that bad: all they want is to be complete, and its all thanks to Ansem the wise that they exist.

A~X~E~L

ORG.#14_VYRUS said:
ya but there goal is to distroy Kingdom Hearts

huh? i thought it was to use Kingdom Hearts to become complete again?
isnt that what Xaldin said?

OniRiku

My favorite is Axel. He's a bad ass that can also show some feeling. Not only that he killed the org member that I hated the most, Vexen. Go figure that fire would defeat ice. I also like that Axel was noble enough to sacrifice himself for Sora. It shows his friendship to Roxas. Another eason I like Axel is because my fav element is fire. He was cool and awesome. Next would be Roxas, then Demyx because that wuss made me laugh the most.

OniRiku

Marluxia was weird. He fought with flowers. Not only that he had to resort to using Namine as a sheild when he was confronted by Axel. I believe that he was second weakest next to Demyx.

RIKUSFACE

Xigbar was awesome with his snipers.But his snipers looked like the carbine from Halo 2. i guess that was pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back