• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Organization 13 Member??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Larxene. She was just awesome. Hope we get to see her somebody in KH3

I like in the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days manga that Demyx pretty much had his butt handed to him due to calling Xigbar old, which Xigbar is. And, also whenever Marluxia appeared in the manga, he was pretty covered with roses, espesially since Marluxia was trying to cover up the point that he was jealous that Roxas had the keyblade and Roxas onto him.

Sugar-Serpent

Xemnas, Saix, Larxene and Roxas are my favourite Organization XIII members. The reasons for this are, as others have said, due to their personalities and fighting styles. I can identify with Saix the most, as I do my best to maintain the friendships I have. Unfortunately I lost a few friends over the years due to their disloyalty; and I hate the thought of it happening again.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Probably a cross between Demyx and Larxene. But I really enjoyed Luxord too. And Xaldin, but for no real reason lol.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Maybe a cross between Luxord and Demyx. I sincerely hope that we'll get another look at them in the future of the series. They're just too likable to be ignored. At least, I think so. Or, more accurately, hope so.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Xigbar all the way. He may be a massive asshole, but I dunno, he's enjoyable.
Followed by Axel, if only because he's pretty much one of the most developed (without being Sora) members.

shaneycat2012

Banned
its rlly hard for me to pick D: i mean i love Axel , Roxas , Demyx , Luxord AND Xigbar .
I guess i would have to choose axel because he is rlly smexy XD also because he is one of the coolist dudes on kingdom hearts he always cracks me up in the most funniest of times like awkward moments or funny moments

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
its rlly hard for me to pick D: i mean i love Axel , Roxas , Demyx , Luxord AND Xigbar .
I guess i would have to choose axel because he is rlly smexy XD also because he is one of the coolist dudes on kingdom hearts he always cracks me up in the most funniest of times like awkward moments or funny moments
Demyx and Xigbar are cool. I'll add them to my rather short list that includes Roxas, Xion, Axel, and Luxord.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I'm actually kind of fond of them all, but if I have to name one, that'd be Roxas.

He's very likeable, a polar opposite of Sora in every way. His story is overall depressing, yet emotionally rewarding. One very sad thing about him is that it wasn't his choice to be, but then he was told that he wasn't supposed to exist. That line was rather cruel.

He's just a kid who was trapped in a situation he couldn't have chosen or gotten out of. His fate had been decided the moment he was born. He just needs someone who listens to him, but no one was there to do it...

Other favourite members that are up therw? Axel, Larxene, Luxord, Xigbar.

AustinKH

Lexaeus because 1: Earth elemental, 2: His Axe sword is pretty cool looking, 3: His power in Days is amazing!! 4: his cutscenes in re: chain and regular chain brought me to like him, 5: Earth elemental lol

13Rox

naturally Roxas, Axel and Xion. but I feel like the other members are so diverse in attitudes and behaviors that they each should have gotten more character build and screen time, but thats coming from me and I am in love with Organization 13. I like Demyx too because he just seems to innocent and sweet, maybe Zexion too because he's got a story to tell but doesnt wanna tell it

13Rox

I really do love the whole Organization except for maybe Xemnas Or Saix

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back