• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Organization 13 Member??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey D. Rocky

Who is your favorite Organization 13 member? I'm not talking about who you would like to play in KH358/2, but which member has the coolest personality to you. Do you like Demyx's cowardliness, Saix's creepiness, or Zexion and Vexon's intellect? Whoever you like the most, say who it is and explain why!

Gram

Banned
Awards
The member I enjoyed the most was Axel but only during Chain of Memories. Outside of that I don't a favorite member.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
My favorite organization thirteen member is Axel. From the beginning of Chain of Memories, he has the greatest personailty I've ever seen. Having to be a double agent, slowly befriending Sora and betraying the organization to aide Sora in finding Kairi or apologizing to him for kidnaping her. He always had the wittiest lines and his own catch phrase was a favorite of mine "Got it Memorized?" Not only that, the way he dealt with Vexen, keeping a straight face about it when Marluxia and Larxene question him. Honestly, what isn't there to love about Axel?

keybladeofhonor

Roxas is still my favorite character,but other than that,it would have to be Axel.from the time he met Roxas and Xion,everything he did was for his friends.he's also a great combatant,being able to hold his own against Marluxia.finaly,he just has the greatest come-backs.

KhIsMyLife

Axel!Axel!Axel.Everything about him was just great.I loved his personality and just the way he acted.I also loved that he helped Sora.Got it memorized?C:

LeFreak

Not to mention he's super hot

^ I can't quite decide if this is supposed to be a pun or not. Either way, Axel is pretty awesome, and an easy favorite partly just because we've seen more of him than any other Organization character, but partly because he really is an amazing character. Some of Demyx's lines were hysterical to me, but in no way could any other Organization character reach favorite-dom in my book.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
My favorite was Roxas. He was a very deep character who just ended up having an amazing story to add to Kingdom Hearts and will forever be one of the greats. After Roxas I like Xion, she had a very sad an unexpected story and her story combined with Roxas', lets just say I really enjoyed Days.

Odium Crop

Banned
First is Roxas, second is Zexion. I like Roxas because I can hardly help but feel sorry for him; his whole life was misery. I like Zexion mainly because of design; when it comes to personality he purposely does not have one. I hope that Ienzo appears in the next game.

Dream Eaters

Hmm... For me, It's definitely Xemnas. Because he's just too damn good on what he does, and also, I like his whole personality. Cool guy that's all.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
Not to mention he's super hot

^ I can't quite decide if this is supposed to be a pun or not. Either way, Axel is pretty awesome, and an easy favorite partly just because we've seen more of him than any other Organization character, but partly because he really is an amazing character. Some of Demyx's lines were hysterical to me, but in no way could any other Organization character reach favorite-dom in my book.

Lol. It can be a pun I suppose. But I meant it in both ways :rolleyes:

R76S

I really enjoyed Axel and Xemnas' personalities. I've been in the Naruto fandom for quite a while, and one of the greatest thing about Naruto villains is that they have a sense to them that they truly aren't villains. They go out to achieve their goals in an evil manner, but the characters themselves aren't inherently evil. Axel and Xemnas were the only Organization XIII members besides obviously Roxas and Xion who achieved this. There were characters who knew they were evil and embraced it ( Saix, Xigbar, Marluxia, etc.). Whereas Xemnas started off evil in KH2, we soon knew that he was a Nobody born from a possessed man, giving him a sense of a Nobody of a man who didn't want to be evil. That really spoke to me plotwise.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I really like Zexion and Luxord for some reason. Zexion's book and his control over illusions are pretty neat. Luxord is like the cool British guy. xD

Picklepaige

Awards
Axel, for the same reasons everyone else does. I'm so original!

I also find Xigbar fascinating. Though he's certainly not "good," he's an extremely interesting character to me.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I knew people liked Axel, but he seems to be much more of a fan favorite than I thought

BagelBreath

Awards
I like a lot of them. Axel, Roxas, Luxord, Demyx, Zexion, and Larxene. My favorite is probably Axel, it's hard to choose though. ;x

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I honestly dislike Vexen more than Larxene. I do like Luxord. He was hilarious in the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days manga, especially when he and Sora went to Wonderland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back