• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite order members?*SPOILERS*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanderer #13

Well right now the only Organization members we really know are the ones from Chain of Memories (unless you imported a Japanese copy of the game I guess). And of those, Lexaeus and Zexion are only from Reverse/Rebirth. Based on character, my favorite is Axel. He's crazy, but also a little mysterious. We don't really know (in COM) what his motives are. Zexion also intrigues me, but he seems to be the most "dark" out of them all. He, like Axel, uses whoever he thinks he can benefit from.

Just based on appearances, I'd say Saix seems pretty interesting, but I'll have to wait to play the game to find out more about him.

dejah

:|
hahha..

if it's for personality then i like Axel more than Sexy Zexy..

axel's so fiesty! it's rather attractive.. : wiggles eyebrows:

Sorafactor

AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL

oh and Roxas, i guess larxene is pretty cool too but not as cool as AXELAXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL AXEL

The_Watcher

You know this should be turned into a poll.

But i agree with you Xal, Xaldin is the best (never seen any video battles with him, if you've seen one youtube it) He has six spears that are controlled by the wind and actually looks and acts the same way as my old imaginary friend from about 11 years ago.lol

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
DEMYX! Hes so cool, i love his Sitar and awesome water moves. Not to mention his water nobodies that look just like him, hhahahaha.

And the whole fauxhawk-mullet thing it pretty cool, on him, anyways. His whole split personality thing he does before the fight in HB, was kinda, weird. but funny!

Ansem/Sephy

Oooo pick me! Yay, here's a list:

1. Xehanort or Xemnas
2. Saix
3. Marluxia
4. Xigbar
5. Axel
6. Xaldin
7. Zexion
8. Larxene . . .

There!

Last edited:

Yue

Radical fcuker.
Right.... Well imma go ahead and say that my favorite is Axel. Followed by Marluxia. Followed by Saix. And that is followed by Xaldin.

dejah

:|
sexy zexy's still for me!!

then there's axel guh. how yummay is he...

well then maybe xaldin..: strokes his sideburns:

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
-stroked, purrs- Xaldin for me, I just like his moves...but man he doesn't need such huge sideburns

Vzam

Bronze Member
Zexion all the way...to bad Nomura's a **** and had all the origional ones die before KH2...bring Zexion back

but since Zexions out of the picture, Xenmas is gunna have to take his place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back