• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite order members?*SPOILERS*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
To those who have played the game please don' spoil too much
it only has spoiler in the title because we reveal names in here .Anyways ,I haven't played the game yet but I love Zexion so far by looks and he looks pretty kick ass .Demyx was said 'to be the childish one'Which is kinda like me so I bet I'll like him xD

you guys ,who do you like?

Ant123456

i really dont know who my favorite one is becuase i didnt play it yet but im using that bit torrent jumpoff and i should b playing it by tonight

Hybrid Keyblade

Axel's my fave thats in the Org..Roxas..eh..so-so.He did kinda leave though..but..yeah..Roxas is pretty cool too.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Xaldin >> I guess that could have been noticable from me.

Who would have guessed they'd reveal such a cool fighter as the first Org member. ^^

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Shh D: I might die first, but that's cause I stayed like a man and didn't run away, my sideburns show thy manliness.

M

Mishin

LA LA LA LARXENE! she's so hyper and like "ah who gives a s***"! I LOVE HER!

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
I have to say I LOVE, Axel, Roxas, Zexion & Xemnas( is he in the Org....?w/e-_-)

Axel:love his hair & his fighting ROX!
Roxas: he's adorable
Zexion: he's sexy of course^_^
Xemnas?: last battle pic, looks like a pimp. Even though his eyes are creepy, he's an OKAY guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back