• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite OFFENSIVE magic spell (No Cure this time)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which one is your favorite?

• Total voters

Soldier

Awards
Hello,

As I'm nearing the end of the game, i realize I haven't used that much magic throughout my playthrough. It's a shame, because this is the first KH game where it actually MATTERS. Think about it, magic in KH 1 being an effective form of combat was only useful against mage heartless, and flying enemies you couldn't hit without falling off a ledge. KH 3D did have this to some extent, where bulky nightmares are more susceptible to magic than your keyblade. Here, Jiminy's journal actually goes into detail on whether a physical or magical attack is best for defeating the foe, and it's elemental based, my favorite format! So I made this thread to talk about your favorite offensive spell in KH 3. Which one saved you from a lot of tough fights, which one was flashy enough to earn a spot on your repetoire?

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I used all of them throughout the game, but by the end it was pretty much Aero and Thunder only. Water > Blizzard > Fire

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Thunders the most useful for clearing out mobs. Water is the prettiest looking one. Aero is kinda cool for chaining with Flow motion but it otherwise lackluster. Blizzard is something I used a lot early game just to get around larger maps quicker. Fire is only really useful against Blizzard-type enemies.

Back