• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Need For Speed game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clone

Mine is need for speed underground 2, most wanted a close second XD

Clone

i not i big fan of racing game so i dont really like gran turismo, its hard for me to play.

Macabre

Gold Member
Most Wanted.

It was also my most favorite racing game, until I played Burnout Paradise.

Cicero

Visionary
Why does everyone say Most Wanted? That game was the worst in the NfS series... =/ Come on, street races on broad daylight? Seriously, what the hell. Cops were agressive, thus awesome though. xD

Carbon is the last I played from the series, but Underground 2, and possibly U1 was the best up till now. I haven't played Pro Street or Undercover though. I think I'll buy Undercover anytime soon.

I haven't played that many of them, so I can't really say.

Must say that my favorite out of what I have played is Most Wanted though.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
Why does everyone say Most Wanted? That game was the worst in the NfS series... =/ Come on, street races on broad daylight? Seriously, what the hell. Cops were agressive, thus awesome though. xD

Carbon is the last I playedQUOTE]

I think they did that cuz Most wanted and carbon are a 2 part story. Most wanted (day) Carbon(night) they just wanted to change something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back