• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Mythological Being.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davy Jones

I Believe In Harvey Dent
Website
crashkid77.deviantart.com
Well, here's a list of mine.

God: Hades. He's got a helmet of invisibility, and he's the god of death and WEALTH.
Goddess: Amaterasu, Shinto Sun goddess. She got mad and hid in a cave, causing the world to die... how exciting.
Beast: The Kraken. Not only does it have an AWESOME theme song, but it is also quite nifty.

Haku

<3
For my favorite God I would have to say Zeus. My favorite Goddess it would have to be Athena.

M

Miss Murder

God: Hades or Poseidon
Goddess: Amaterasu is cool, either her or Artemis
Beast: What do you think? Yes, Werewolves, Vampires, or Dragons probably.

M

Miss Murder

^lol Okami was the reason for mine too. . .:D I beat it but I don't want it to be over. . .

Spam over and out.

Leaf_Medic_Nin

God: Aries, Poseidon
Goddess: Amaterasu (gotta love Okami <3) but also Demeter
Beast: DRAGON! o_o

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, here's a list of mine.

God: Hades. He's got a helmet of invisibility, and he's the god of death and WEALTH.
Goddess: Amaterasu, Shinto Sun goddess. She got mad and hid in a cave, causing the world to die... how exciting.
Beast: The Kraken. Not only does it have an AWESOME theme song, but it is also quite nifty.

Hades is the god of THE dead, not in any way the god of death, which is Thanatos

God: Hephaestus (greek god of fire, and blacksmith to the gods)
Godess: Artemis (greek goddess of childbirth and the hunt)
Beast: Centaurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back