• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite mission mode character?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite mission mode character?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
It doesn't make you weak, it makes the enemies ridiculously strong xD
Actually, DW Roxas still sucks. Really bad, he's, if not, the worst character in Mission Mode, IMO. I dunno if it's the three Ability units bringing your strength down by like 90 or something :/

And I never seem to hit with Zexion's limit :v

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Yeah except I hate using it on moving enemies because he only hits what's infront of him.

It still does an insane amount of damage.

I remember when I did it against anti-Saix. I was holed up in one corner, then he was berserk and going crazy on me, I hit him with my limit and he broke out of berserk, taking a hell lot of damage. I finished him with 1 combo after that. Of course, I weakened him a lot earlier.

Oh, and off topic, but does anyone thinks it's funny how anti-Saix sometimes throws his weapon, it flies off the platform, and you can see the tiny dot flying like across the minimap out of the screen? It made me lol every time it happened. Then it flew back in from the other side of the map.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
So far my favorites are Saix, Donald and Riku. Saix is like a friggin' beast with attacks and manages to never get hit, Donald is strangely also really strong and really powerful with magic, which I love <3, and then Riku is just super fast and strong as well, which is why I use him to fight Deserters or fast enemies.

State

Awards
Larxene. Every other character is slooow compared to her. I like fast characters.

Guilded.Raven

Well, I've tried using all the members (except Sora, cause I don't have him yet...), and I usually find myself using Axel, Siax, or Marluxia. All the others are ok and I will use them, but, for whatever reason, I HATE playing as Xigbar. It's not that I don't like Xigbar, just, playing as him is... irritating, for some reason...

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Well, I've tried using all the members (except Sora, cause I don't have him yet...), and I usually find myself using Axel, Siax, or Marluxia. All the others are ok and I will use them, but, for whatever reason, I HATE playing as Xigbar. It's not that I don't like Xigbar, just, playing as him is... irritating, for some reason...
ya, xigbar doesn't do much damage, and that just makes me mad.

I like Saix, king mickey, roxas with zero gear (dual weilding) or marluxia.

i don't like playing as Lord Xemmnas... i haven't played as Xaldin yet, larxene ticks me off.. not a very far attack range, i like Zexion, his book is wonderfull. I also like Lexaus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back