• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

favorite kingdom hearts games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

fave kh game

• Total voters

Somnus cealum

Awards
im just curious on people opinions on each game.

kh1- i loved it, but its too cute now.

kh com-i really like the card gameplay, its unique.

kh2-sluggish running and combat kinda slow.

kh days-the story is better then the gameplay tbh

khbbs- love the gameplay and shotlocks

kh coded-not needed

kh ddd- fun, love the flomotion.

khux- deserves more love and fun to me

kh3-fun gameplay and other playable characters was fun and story was ok with me when remind came out.

kh dark road- good story but gameplay is bad

tbh i think i was one of the people who knew when com came out it came before kh2 and after 1

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I voted for:

1. KH1
2. KH3D
3. KH3
4. KHCoM or re:CoM

KH2 and Coded would be next, but on a tier lower than those four for me.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
In no particular order

1. BBS
2. Coded
3. CoM
4. KH3D

KH1 comes on and off my tier list but it is always my first and true love so I can never not claim it as my fav, but I just didn't think it was worth having in my vote since it is different to me from the rest.

I will die for Coded, though. I love the game and its story. I don't care what people say about it.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
  1. Kingdom Hearts: My first love and the best story of all.
  2. 358/2 Days: Loved the story, characters, and themes.
  3. Kingdom Hearts 2: Nostalgia.
After those 3, it all blurs together in no specific order.

D

Deleted member 252753

My three favourites are:

1) KH3
2) BBS
3) DDD

KH3 is my absolute favourite followed by BBS and DDD together. I guess these games are kind of the true Dark Seeker saga games, in that they actually deal with Master Xehanort's plans explicitly. I think BBS has maybe the best constructed story, I love how kooky DDD is and I like the Command Deck system. KH3 is simply the game I most enjoy playing and watching cutscenes from.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Dream Drop Distance, hands down. I love the way the characters and the world stories are written, I love the atmosphere of each world and the last world is exactly my taste in terms of mood and design, the soundtrack is fantastic, the command deck is my favorite gameplay in the series (though I missed being able to mix commands like in BBS), flow motion to climb EVERYWHERE on the map right away was amazing, I love the thrill of dropping in and out of action constantly... and Sora hugs Riku at the end. Twice. And the last part of the game is a beautiful point to reach in Riku's journey; I'm so proud of him ♡

Yep, I'm ignoring two crucial aspects of this game. I don't care.

EDIT: My second favorite is 0.2, but it's not in the poll :( And BBS, best writing. Third place. I'd add Days on the podium for the story but I haven't played it :(

Last edited:

Somnus cealum

Awards
Dream Drop Distance, hands down. I love the way the characters and the world stories are written, I love the atmosphere of each world and the last world is exactly my taste in terms of mood and design, the soundtrack is fantastic, the command deck is my favorite gameplay in the series (though I missed being able to mix commands like in BBS), flow motion to climb EVERYWHERE on the map right away was amazing, I love the thrill of dropping in and out of action constantly... and Sora hugs Riku at the end. Twice. And the last part of the game is a beautiful point to reach in Riku's journey; I'm so proud of him ♡

EDIT: My second favorite is 0.2, but it's not in the poll :( And BBS, best writing. Third place. I'd add Days on the podium for the story but I haven't played it :(
ill add it

Somnus cealum

Awards

sorry idk how to add to the pole

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
sorry idk how to add to the pole
It's okay, I think you've reached the maximum of options you can enter for one poll anyway. Thank you :)

I'll just say this about 0.2: This short game feels like fighting depression and actually winning. Thank you writers for Aqua's renewed sense of purpose and hope at the end.

Also the Kairi/Riku friendship moment. And Sora.

Last edited:
Back