• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Kingdom Hearts 1 Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite Keyblade

• Chocobo

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Kingdom Key

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Oathkeeper

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Ultima Keyblade

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
Personally, I liked the Lion Heart Keyblade since I like Final Fantasy VII and I liked the sound that it made when it attacked something XD

The Oathkeeper was my second favourite, cause I liked the design. Oblivion was to me just one of those "powerful" weapons that you get and makes you strong and takes the challenge out of stuff. xD So I mostly used the Lion Heart Keyblade XD

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
idk, when i think of a keyblade, KK comes to mind
and i like Oathkeeper alot...but i think my fave was Lady Luck. It was so cool looking, and gave you lotsa magic, and it shot hearts and clubs and aces into the air when you hit stuff >_<

DraxenTNF

I'll say Ultima Keyblade but I prefer it one KH2 but it's still one of my favorites. I also like the Oathkeeper and Oblivion

Strifentine

Awards
I liked Oblivion the best~ I liked the battle stats on it and it's design was my favorite <3

Akans

&#12300;moriya&#12301;
Pumpkinhead XD. It's black and emo lookin
Not very powerful though...

S

.Seraphim

The Pumpkin king. Not only does it look wicked, it has great power compared to the others.

Near987

dude ultima woulda ben so much cooler if it ditn have like the stuff flowing down the blade and ditn have a hand guard so it woudla looked like a normal blade

The 15th

Hey, where's Oblivion? That one's my favorite. But if the One-Winged Angel counts, I'll say that one.:thumbup:

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
The Lionheart was pretty cool, and The Rumbling Rose was actually more powerful than it looks. But I love The Ultima Weapon. Killing enemies with one swing seems so natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back