• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite KH2 Org. Member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite Org. Member?

• Xemnas

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • Saix

Votes: 13 11.2%
  • Demyx

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • Axel

Votes: 31 26.7%
  • Xaldin

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Xigbar

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Roxas

Votes: 33 28.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

devoncipre

I wouldn't say favourite, btu Xaldin is kinda badass being able to use six lances like that with his badass sideburns

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Demyx is my favorite. I know, you're all stunned, aren't you? :lol:

I'm kinda sad that Demyx is loved so little, cuz he's the only Org. Member that doesn't really act like one

Oh he's got plenty of fans for a guy that only had about four cutscenes to his name, five if you count Xion's induction and six if you count the scene at the beginning of KH2 when they all meet Sora at the bailey in Hollow Bastion. But then again, those were such memorable cutscenes! :D

I'm more sad about the fact that he didn't get any VA cutscenes in Days, or a more important role in the story. I love his uniqueness!

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
No Luxord? I'm sad as it would be nice to see him on the poll. I would have to say that I think this guy is interesting.

He has a way with challenging his opponents in a form of a card game instead of bring out his own set of weapons. I like card games. He was one of my absolute favorites aside from Zexion, Roxas, Axel, and Marluxia.

If I had to choose from the poll, I would have to say Axel. He's just cool and he's a very interesting character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back