• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite KH Voice Actor?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Re: Okay..who is your favorite out of the voice actors?

sora's VA in kh1, Vanitas's VA, and Jesse Mc Cartney. never fails.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

He was?!?!?! 0__o what was the movie he played in that was so bad? I thought it was that Billy Zane was just a one time special guest voice actor

Also, I wonder if Vic Morgana will try out for this game? He has done Square Enix games with FullMetal Alchemist.

D: what?! what movie.....aw damn it T^T

It's a Turkish film called "Valley of the Wolves Iraq". He plays a US soldier who serves as the main antagonist, and while the movie did extremely well over there, the film was seen as anti-American propaganda.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards

It's a Turkish film called "Valley of the Wolves Iraq". He plays a US soldier who serves as the main antagonist, and while the movie did extremely well over there, the film was seen as anti-American propaganda.

that sucks....farewell mr. zane :'( noone does a kh villian pedo voice better tahn you.....

LadyX

How did nobody say David Boreanaz?? (Leon)
Pfft if I was a fictional character that's the voiced actor's character i'd be after!!

But in truth I love Hayden Panettiere :) (Kairi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back