• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Lionheart and Oblivion. I think the Lionheart should have been stronger than the Oblivion though, because you don't get anytime to use it with the Oblivion being stronger.. Or, a tad anyway.

ultima weapon1

ULTIMA WEAPON and obliviom, but mainly ultima weapon
cool.gif

FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sirocco

Hmm, overall in Design, I find Kingdom Key and Lionheart at top.
Kingdom Key is like the song, Simple & Clean, it would be awesome if it was longer, and the same counts on Lionheart.
In power, I adore Ultima Weapon and Oblivion. O. had a high prize with -2 MP, but else, it was neat. Ultima Weapon would win in both categories if it wasn't for the mulit colour of it, and the "threads" that twirled up the sword blade.

S King

1. Ultima Weapon - what to say? It's the 'Ultimate Weapon' Cool Design, incredibly powerful, and great reach. Perfection
2. Oblivion - Use this if too lazy to get Ultima. Cool black design, and immensly powerful
3. Kingdom Key - It just looks so cool and original I guess.
4. Lionheart/Metal Chocobo - tied, because they're even. Lionheart is a little shorter (slightly weaker?) but more MP. The Chocobo has the great reach and power you need for a long time.

Last edited:

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
I beat Riku II with Olympia, so that's a favorite...I like Oathkeeper, obviously =b . I use it just for the emotional value...even if it's not as good as Oblivion (another favorite), the whole Sora/Kairi story behind it makes me want to use it all the time =b

kingmickey

oblivion, one winged eagle, mickey's keyblade and riku's sword soul eater

mickey's keyblade is cool
riku's sword is awesome as well w/ its dark color its cool
the one winged eagle is great nd i like the design
oblivion keyblade of darkness is so powerful too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back