• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Gummi mission

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

seb0910

what was your favorite gummi mission from kh2? by favorite, i mean if you liked the way it looked, liked the enemy set, or liked its prizes. (you dont need to list why its ur fav) mine was phantom storm, since you got to destroy the ship, it just felt fun.

(cross(-)shot)

Well, I guess I'll be one of the first to actually name one. Probably a tie between "Broken Highway"(Port Royal <---> Halloween Town) and "Assault of the Dreadnaught"(Radiant Garden <---> Twilight Town).

seb0910

ya people if you post the idea is to name the gummi mission, not say "the one wher you get that thing".

Soraroxrikusux05

acein12 said:
Whats that
one!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

you've neverseen the fenrir model? its the best award from assault of the dreadnaught mission 2. it sucks though, only looks kool. AS FOR ME, IIIII LIKE AOTD MISSION 3, SINCE I BEAT HUNTER X WITH MY CUSTOM MODEL.

Soraroxrikusux05

acein12 said:
Whats that
one!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

you've never seen the fenrir model? its the best award from assault of the dreadnaught mission 2. it sucks though, only looks kool. AS FOR ME, IIIII LIKE AOTD MISSION 3, SINCE I BEAT HUNTER X WITH MY CUSTOM MODEL.

O

Oberon

Probably the one for Pride Lands... I just really like everything that has to do with that world I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back