• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Form Poll

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite Form?

• Normal Form

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Valor Form

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Wisdom Form

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Master Form

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Final Form

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Anti Form

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeastlyKillaKreg

why do u like anti? defence goes down like 20 points and u cant heal or anything..... i like master so far, but i am 100% positive that i will like final more when i get it.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
MyInnerFred said:
Rather simple. A topic was made but I figured a poll would be a little bit better. Mine would be Anti.

Anti is sooo annoying I got it during the DemyX fight (last one) and I lost twice thanks to anti. Also during really tough fights it becomes even more annoying considering that you can't heal or use potions so if you went into drive to heal yourself you're completely screwed.

Soraox

ok for me i love final from and i hate anti from. the reason why i hate anti from is it happens to me so much that i keep on dieing. like when i faced Xigbar i keep trying to use my valor from on him but when i use it it i turn into anti from it took like 5 times till i told my self im not going to use drive bar against Xigbar. i hate it so much the only time i ever liked using is only when i was battling the last boss in tron world but after that i hate anti from so much.

Soraox

MyInnerFred said:
More or less your keyblades have a mind of their own.
actuallty they float behind sora and when he moves his arms they move for the use range attacks and Sora does some awsome move u just got to get Final from it is the best

Soraox

fantasygurl1227 said:
for me its between final form and anti form but i've only played anti form soooo
Im just saying to all that like Anti from Im ok wth that but if u have not beaten the story of Kingdom Hearts 2 then i think sooner or later u are going to dislike it

Soraox

Riku the law said:
mine is wisdom form cuz its a very kool magic form
yeah wisdom is awsome i like how Sora fires the bullets it just that they dont do much and unless u have ur powerful magic in the short cut thing it makes it really hard to do combat but easy to lvl up in some worlds

OrganazationChic

Website
www.xanga.com
hmmmmm....uh i like all the forms actully. my fav would probably be Final form, and Valor. my second would be Wisdom, and Master, and my last one would be Anti-Form. the only one i have is Valor form X) but i've seen all of them. if i had to pick one...i'd pick.....Valor, cuz it does wicked damedge, and kills all the heartless and nobodies in no time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back