• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Final Fantasy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hovhannes1998

Hi guys. So I wasn't sure where to put this thread so I put it under videogames (seems about right). I wanted to start some FF discussion, so I thought to see what you all had to say about which your favorite one is. Please give some examples as to why it's your favorite in order to keep the talk fun.

As for me, I love FFX the best. I feel this way because I love how you can take the time to think before making your move. Great graphics, story, gameplay. And the most controversial... Blitzball. Some hate it others love it. I personally love it, but only after a little while. (Who beat the Goers in their first game). But enough about me. This thread is for all the Final Fantasy fans out there!

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
honestly... I love VI the most because there are so many likable characters in the cast from "I'mma suplex a train" Sabin, to "I'm not some opera Floozy" Celes and then "I'm a TREASURE HUNTER!" Locke... and that's not all I love about it... the characters are just one part... each of them are unique as characters in gameplay and backstory which made me get behind them... then the story oh god the story... it was just immaculate... this wasn't just another "save the world" type deal... this was to prevent the same cataclysm which could destroy the world AGAIN! but oh man... I just love this game... sure it got a remake on ios but I wanna see it get the same treatment as FF4... maybe expand the story... redo the sprites like they did in FF4CC... this game deserves it

Hovhannes1998

Thanks for bringing up characters, Shinra. I forgot to mention that. My absolute favorite characters are in FFX.

Auron: enough said. He has far to much swagger for any regular person to handle. I mean, 1000 damage when we get him, his cool voice and his overall obliviousness to everything.

Wakka is just like an older brother I've always wanted. He is loving and caring. Plus he has insanely cool hair.

Lulu is one of my favorite mages in the series. She has the same sort of coolness Auron does but much less. Lol.

Khimari is a winner with his "Khimari smash attitude." I always feel safe with him around.

Tidus: hate him but I don't want to say more about that.

Yuna: she us super innocent and nice which is always good. I love the summon mechanic while the animation can get repetitive.

Rikku: Meh. Not much to say about her.

Behonkiss

Website
twitter.com
FF6 will probably always be my favorite. Though I didn't discover it until around 2002, it still held up great and continues to do so. FFX is also great (FFX-2 not so much).

Hovhannes1998

What makes you like FF6 so much? Just curious to what parts specifically... I like it a lot myself as well. The gameplay and story is my favorite part.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
TC, there is a whole sub-forum, which you can find here, dedicated to Final Fantasy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back