• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite FF magic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forge_Dragonis

In curious to here which magic is most popular (excluding ultima, mertron, holy and flare) because obviously every1 would pick them. Personally I would say...

Black - Death

White - Auto-Life

Time - Stop

Green(Status for those of u who have yet to play 12) - Bio

Blue - Dischord

Last edited:

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I adore the "Meltdown" spell on FFVIII. It makes them open to limit break related pwnage and turns them purple. Few enemies are immune to it, also.

I've always liked using Flare in Final Fantasy. I prefer it to Ultima, in fact. Ultima is cool, but the MP cost is ludarcis. Meteor and Comet are too inaccurate for my tastes.

I like all 4 spells that come from the powerful "Contain" materia in FFVII. Freeze, Break, Tornado and Flare. All powerful spells that know how do dish out punishment.

Haste spells are a godsend. Especially Hastega in FFX. I don't like hanging around in battles...

Regen is one of my favourites, too. It saves me healing every few rounds, which, as we all know, is dull. Same thing would apply to the Drain spells, if they weren't so piss-weak.

ryoji1337

Black - Flare but Firaga for property based
White - Life3 or Arise, whichever gets the job done then Holy
Blue - White Wind or Roulette
Green - I don't remember the spells well enough..-.-;; Ummm blah?
Time - QUICK! Duh! XD Ultima + Quick + 4x Ultima = pwnage
Then it'd be hastaga cause I'm too lazy to cast haste individually.
Flare ftw for non-elemental dmg

Azurith

Awards
Angels of darkness tread softly in the light.
FFVII

Or you could just do the 'Counter' technique...
Enemy Lure (Or anything else which will attract the enemies to your character instead of the others..) + Counter Attack
Counter Attack + Counter Attack
Counter Attack + ALL
(This is the ultimate combination, for characters that do a guaranteed 9,999 per hit.)

This will hit the attacking opponent 14x 9,999 and all other opponents for 9,999...
Which is: 139986hp for those lacking the mathematical skillz. <.<
(You don't even have to attack... just start a battle and wait. xD Then watch the enemy get slaughtered!)

I've slaughtered even Ruby with this combination. xD

~~Azurith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back