• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Fast Food Restaurant.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Your favorite fast food restaurant?

• McDonalds

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Arby's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Burger King

• Jack in the Box

• Taco Bell

• Wendy's

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Panda Express

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Subway

• Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC)

• Other

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyo

My favorite is Panda Express. The food there is healthy. Its a balance meal.

Lunar Knight

American Person
It's healthy? Are the fried noodles really that healthy? Perhaps, there are some healthy items on the menu. I suppose my favorite fast food restaurant is either Panda Express or Orange Tree. Hotdog good...

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Yea i went with Pizza Hut!!! man i'm hungry right now..

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Most of everything up there is so unhealthy besides Subway, which is my favorite place. I mean everything up there is so damn good. McDonald's comes in second.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Fast food restaurants kind of repulse me in every conceivable way, I guess Subway is not too bad though.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
McDonalds tastes the best and has awesome food, even though it's horrible for you and they say it's good for you when it really is not.
Actually, I never hear McDonalds talk about their food being good for you, except for when they're referring to food that really is good for you, like their salads and stuff like that.

Anyway, I like McDonalds the best for one simple reason: they taste the best. I dont care if the food's good for me or not. I eat McDonalds all the time and I weigh 105lbs. I dont know about everyone else, but it obviously hasn't been a problem for me.

iN{THInKR}Side

Go to the right and a bit left then go straight un
Panda Express is awesome. The food there is addicting. I also like Subway. They make better sandwiches than I do.

Although I go there occasionally. I would say I go more to mcdonalds becasue my mom takes the kids there to play and eat. Well mostly admire the toy they get. Which is plainly the same thing as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back