• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Duos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite Duos

• Sora/Riku

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Riku/Mickey

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Kairi/Lea

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Axel/Saix

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Sora/Kairi

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Aqua/Mickey

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Axel/Roxas

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Roxas/Xion

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Xehanort/Eraqus

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Other

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Somnus cealum

Awards
i really like sora and kairi duo. seeing my fave couple fight xeghnort in kh3 remind was amazing. sora and riku, a great brother duo. aqua and ven was cool fighting terranort and vanites. riku and mickey was great in rechain and kh3. i wish sora and roxas was a duo lol.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
my bad sorry
Don't worry, I had been confused, too, since the first post mentioned either romance or friendship. That's why I opened my post by saying I was strictly referring to onscreen interactions as they are, leaving out ship interpretations. I think my own confusion may have confused other people because of that statement, sorry, lol.

Somnus cealum

Awards
Don't worry, I had been confused, too, since the first post mentioned either romance or friendship. That's why I opened my post by saying I was strictly referring to onscreen interactions as they are, leaving out ship interpretations. I think my own confusion may have confused other people because of that statement, sorry, lol.
k

kohrin

sora/riku is a given for me, whether you interpret them as platonic or romantic, they're a great team and balance each other out so well.

axel cares a lot for roxas and it made me really sad to see what happened in days. their friendship is the kind that's sweet, but hurts my heart to think about.

sora and kairi would make a great team. kairi deserves to be just as overpowered with plot armor as sora is.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
3. Roxas - Namine ~ So many of their scenes being together in 2 makes me think of them almost like a pair. Part of the reason I hope Namine is in Twilight Town.

Should see the new cards in KHUx then, they released as a pair.

With or without shipping I really love the dynamic Roxas and Naminé had, even if their time was brief. To me they just had easy chemistry, and handled the difficult topics with maturity while also having a more lighthearted side. The smile Roxas gives her when he tells her he can't help her with her powers gets me every time and it was nice to see Naminé in a more confident role as she guided Roxas to the truth. Their scene towards the end of KH2 is one of my faves in the series, how they see themselves the way they remember each other is such a sweet sentiment to me, and them smiling at each other in the end always brings me to tears (though tbf the entirety of KH2 ending does aha) @Tartarus apparently the translation of Xion's character file confirms that Naminé is in Twilight Town, so there's that~

Reading this has me recall what got me to like Roxas and Naminè. While she was the only character, even over his friends, who respected his agency and his right to have information disclosed about himself, that came later.

And I think it's when Naminè approached him, confident and in power. She outright told him she wanted to meet him at least once. Got the guy all flustered and rubbing the back of his head while she just turned around and walked off, lol. And he was going to follow her.

CoM Naminè would never.

And Limit Cut states that Roxas and Xion's memories are being looked into. I'm pretty certain that Naminè lives in Twilight Town. Like 98% certain. Plus, she legit has her own room and mansion. She better be living like a queen.

Back