• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Drive Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KatChanSan

I have not played this game in ages, and won't be able to until I get home from school today, but I think besides Antiform (Who wouldn't love that form?) was..Wisdom because it was good if you were tired of just swinging your keyblade around, and Sora looked awesome skating around (If I'm not mixing the forms up?). I loved the Final form, too...I was also very happy that I got it as soon as I started trying to. Took my friend days to get it (and she beat the game before me).

Out of all of them, though, I used Valor most (But looked foward to Anti) because I have a habit (since he sucked in KH) of keeping Donald out of my party. It's sad, because he's my favourite Disney character.

R

rikku_hinata1414

well, before this forum goes dead, let me post that my favorite form is final form. when you get to level 5 or higher of the final form it will easily show that it is better than the other forms.

jamietl

antiform all the way!!!!! shame cant activate at will, either that or final form, but its a shame you cna only have one or the other really.

and by the way, threads that are repeated are bound to happen, this is a forum, think how many people have similar ideas or questions, theyre not exactly going to look at all past posts and find one from 2 weeks ago and post on that are they??

swordsman riku

mi favorite form would have to be valor form..beacause the combos are awsome if u use them right, and it is the form i used most as well as the outfits is sweet....

Steve-o

Well i have to say i like Valor. I thought everyone was gonna say master or final so i wanted to be different, but everyone seems to like hacking enemys themselves so im with the crowd this time.

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
Why does everyone LOVE Final form lmao? I like Final Form to but my favorite is Master Form. Its the perfect blend of physical and magic power. It was also my most used form next to final.

Yeah it's less cheesy than Final Form too. Cause you don't even hold the Keyblades at all. And you just fly around. It's cool don't get me wrong, but Master is cooler i think.

Josh

Silver Member
Im stuck between valor and master.THERE FREAKIN AMAZING! speed and spining so fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back